This guide is to help you How To Complete The Medical Mule Mission in Warzone 2 DMZ. It will teach you how to complete the mission quickly and easily.
What Is The Medical Mule Mission?
The Medical Mule mission is a side mission that players on Warzone 2 DMZ can accept to collect and deliver medical supplies. Players must collect 20 Stims and 10 Emergency Rations from various locations and deliver them to a drop location right of the Sa’id City Mall, in sector D6 of the map. In addition, players must also collect 5 Self Revives from Buy Stations or Supply Stashes.
How To Complete The Medical Mule Mission in Warzone 2 DMZ?
To complete the Medical Mule mission in Warzone 2 DMZ, follow the steps below:
- 1. Accept the mission and launch the game in DMZ mode.
- 2. Head to the Al Sammam Cemetery to collect the 20 Stims. Medicine Cabinets and bathrooms are a good place to start.
- 3. Gather 10 Emergency Rations from refrigerators, often found in houses or Yum Yum Burger Restaurant.
- 4. Deliver the medical supplies to the drop location in sector D6.
- 5. Collect 5 Self Revives from Buy Stations or Supply Stashes. If one doesn't have them, try another.
- 6. Once all the Self Revives are collected, extract from the mission area.
The Medical Mule mission in Warzone 2 DMZ can be a difficult mission to complete without the right knowledge and information. By following the steps listed above, you should be able to complete the mission quickly and easily. Good luck and happy gaming!
COD Warzone, CODW, Call of Duty WZ, Call of Duty Warzone, warzonw, warzon, battle, update, tracker, stats, map, Warzone
Microsoft Windows PC, Xbox One, Playstation 4
Battle royale, first-person shooter
March 10, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related