Resources are fundamental pieces in Valheim which leads us to tell you how to get bronze.
What is bronze in Valheim?
This is simply a vital material in manufacturing, because although it is necessary to make some effort to achieve it, the final result will be excellent, since it allows us to have a highly used resource, so that knowing how to get bronze allows us to have the possibility to make some implements such as armor or simply a pick that we can use at any time, as it is a fantastic material for making tools.
How to get bronze in Valheim?
This is a task that first leads us to manufacture a foundry and for this it is necessary to achieve:
- 20 stones that can be obtained anywhere.
- 5 Surtling cores that we can get in the burial chambers in the black forest.
Read Also:Valheim: How to Enter Creative ModeValheim: How to get Root Armor
We must also get a forge and this requires:
- 4 coals.
- 4 stones.
- 6 coppers.
- 10 woods.
Now with the foundry already built there is the possibility of creating bronze, for this it is ideal to do some mining, and do it in the following way:
In general terms, knowing how to get bronze allows us to have a vital resource that we can take advantage of in Valheim.
- Use an antler pick we make from Eikthyr parts.
- Tin that we get by exploring with the hand pick, is a shiny material and can be found in the black forest.
- Copper that can be obtained with the hand pick, this material is greenish in color and can be found in the black forest.
- Once we get these materials, we must throw them into the smelter in order to create ingots, since it is necessary to create copper ingots and tin ingots.
- Once the ingots are manufactured, we can combine 2 copper ingots plus q tin ingot.
GNU/Linux, Microsoft Windows PC
Action, Adventure, Indie, Role Playing, Early Access
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Valheim: How to find AbominationsValheim: how to get Oak SeedsValheim: How to fix Failed to Connect ErrorValheim: How to get a lox capeValheim: How to Fix Auto Pickup Not WorkingValheim: How to craft Darkwood buildingsValheim: How to make place Pots and PansValheim: How to craft the Bone Tower ShieldValheim: How to destroy items - Tips and tricksValheim: How to change pet namesValheim: How to make a Spice RackValheim: How to make the Iron BucklerValheim: How to make the Butcher KnifeValheim: How to make Crystal WallsValheim: how to get Birch seedsValheim: How to make a Butcher’s TableValheim: How to Find a thunder stone