Enemies are always present in all games and Valheim is no different, so it is necessary to explain how to beat Yagluth, let's see.
Who is Yagluth in Valheim?
As we progress we get some number of bosses, and it is specifically necessary to talk to you about How to beat Yagluth, because this is nothing more than a large skeleton that is missing a part of its body and is the final boss with which we come across in the game, to fight with it it is necessary to invoke it first and from there fight it.
Valheim: How to Fix Auto Pickup Not WorkingValheim: How to craft Darkwood buildings
How to beat Yagluth in Valheim?
Our first task is to invoke him and as soon as this has been possible to wait a certain distance, because here it is important to be attentive to the movements, as this implies attacking him with needle arrows from a certain distance, as this allows us to work with some companions of team and is that while this boss is attacking the companions we are offered the opportunity to generate some melee attacks, for this it is important to have objects and weapons that are updated, because knowing how to beat Yagluth makes us choose to the latest weapons even if this is just early access.
In order to beat this boss in Valheim, it is necessary to have some details that may be relevant and they are:
- This boss will choose to inflict damage to the teammates in the circle and to know it, it will only be enough to observe his fist that is placed in blue and it is necessary to take care of avoiding it.
- It is vital to be careful as this boss is responsible for throwing fire as if it were a dragon.
- It is possible to equip ourselves with needle arrows and iron bows just like our companions in attacking this boss in Valheim from a certain distance.
- It is necessary to dodge attacks or make use of stone pillars when we can see that his fist turns bright red.
- It is possible to cause melee damage to this boss, only that to achieve it it is necessary to wait for this attack to our companions, because it will be busy and this is where we take the opportunity to harm it.
- This boss makes some slow movements and turns with his head, this is where dodging and using the shield is essential in Valheim.
- Knowing how to beat Yagluth allows us to choose to make use of various tactics and specifically playing alone can be favorable, but to achieve this it is necessary to first deal with the Deathsquitos, in addition to making use of ranged weapons.
- Fighting against this boss makes us take care of causing considerable damage and for this it is vital to have iron maces and hammers.
Once we manage to beat Yagluth, we are allowed to opt for a reward, which in a way could not be so exceptional but in some way it is usually favorable and is:
This is all we know so far about how to beat Yagluth, as this simply allows us to beat the last boss in Valheim.
- A damage modifier that allows us to provide resistance to elemental attacks either fire, frost or poison emitted by magical creatures.
- We can collect the crown made of bones that is Yagluth's trophy.
- By defeating this boss we get a support object of a material called "Thing of Yagluth".
GNU/Linux, Microsoft Windows PC
Action, Adventure, Indie, Role Playing, Early Access
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Valheim: How to make place Pots and PansValheim: How to craft the Bone Tower ShieldValheim: How to destroy items - Tips and tricksValheim: How to change pet namesValheim: How to make a Spice RackValheim: How to make the Iron BucklerValheim: How to make the Butcher KnifeValheim: How to make Crystal WallsValheim: how to get Birch seedsValheim: How to make a Butcher’s TableValheim: How to Find a thunder stoneValheim: How to make an obliteratorValheim: How to make a cartography tableValheim: How to ride loxValheim: How to use cartography tableValheim: How to Craft an ObliteratorValheim: How to find tar pitsValheim: making a lox saddle