Enemies are an element to overthrow in Valheim which makes today we explain everything you need to know about how to defeat a stone golem
What are the Stone Golem in Valheim?
These are simply a type of enemy with which we get in the mountain biome hidden under the snow, it is vital to be careful because it has very complex characteristics, in addition, it is to remember that this game usually has some complex creatures and it quite dangerous that make this game a very interesting feature. In this sense, knowing how to beat a stone golem makes us consider:
- These are enemies that we usually get covered in snow.
- They are a very dangerous type of enemy.
- Stone golem usually contain armor.
- The bodies of these golem are made of stone.
Valheim: How to Get Fuling TotemsValheim: How To Get The Megingjord Belt
How to beat a Stone Golem in Valheim?
It is necessary to prepare and equip ourselves to start this complicated fight, for this it is necessary to take into account:
- Have a set of iron armor such as wolf armor, ideal to achieve that the blows may not feel so deep.
- The wolf armor allows to cancel the freezing effect, since we must feel warm to fight against these golem that are usually covered in snow.
- Using wolf armor there is no need to use frost potions.
- We must carry with us an iron or bronze pickaxe with which we will be able to penetrate the hard skin of the golem.
- We must bring some healing and health resistance potions.
Now, to defeat the Golem Stone we must bear in mind that there are two types of these enemies, and therefore both tend to have different attacks, which could perfectly harm us if they are not properly prepared.
The attacks of the golem Stone are:
- Slow attack of little with one arm which can cause a 180 degree blow.
- Quick attack from a distance with the arm of the pick.
- Slow attack with stone arm with two arms.
Quick bouldering arm attack hits with one arm.
Our job to defeat them consists firstly in taking charge of watching a little the patterns that they usually use, feet with the movements of the enemies already studied is that we are allowed with a little more comfort to enter this fight where we must focus on avoiding the blows of the golem, and proceed to attack them with the beak until they die. In this sense, knowing how to defeat a stone golem simply makes us equip ourselves and prepare for a tough fight that we can only execute in Valheim.
GNU/Linux, Microsoft Windows PC
Action, Adventure, Indie, Role Playing, Early Access
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Valheim: How To Build Reinforced ChestValheim: How to Fix F5 Console Commands Not WorkingValheim: How To Get Blue MushroomsAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How to access Mad Monk’s Lair and Find Treasure chest KeyValheim: How To Summon Thor - Tips and tricksValheim: How To Grow Beech SeedsValheim: how to make every capeValheim: How to Make a Secret Fire SwordValheim: How To get A Raspberry And BlueberryValheim: How To Craft FireworksValheim: How To beat The Swamp BiomeValheim: How to Get Stone BuildingsValheim: How to Get Yellow MushroomsValheim: How to Build the Perimeter with Sharp StakesValheim: How To get Wooden SpikesValheim: How To make MaypolesValheim: How to make Draugr BowValheim: How to Get Mead