Wrestling is simply an interesting sport and UFC 4 has embarked us on a complex world, let's see how to strike
What are the types of strike in UFC 4?
Knowing how to strike is simply a fundamental rarity as soon as we manage to enter the Octagon, because our opponent will not last long to place his hands on us, which simply leads us to defend ourselves in some way, the problem is when we do not know how to do it, therefore Here we show you what are those types of blows that we can execute.
- This simply allows us to cause a blow to the opponent's head and for this, just press x / square, if we are left-handed it will be necessary to press Y / triangle.
- Jabbing the body requires hitting LT / L2, X / square, or Y / triangle.
- To get kicks we press A / X or B / O.
- These are somewhat more complex and interesting, we can use the hooks in the jabs controls.
- Press the X / square or Y / triangle button and press LB / L1 simultaneously.
- Use LB / L2 to land a hook strike to the body.
- Use RB / R1 to make an overhand, in the case of a left-handed fighter it is necessary to press X / square or Y / triangle.
How to strike in UFC 4?
This is all you need to know about how to strike because definitely the fight is an interesting topic and UFC 4 precisely allows us to get all that saved adrenaline.
- We press LT / L2 A / X or B / O to get a round kick to the body.
- We press LB / L1 A / X or B / O to get a round kick to the head.
- Press LB / L1 RB- / R1 Y / Triangle for a spinning heel kick.
- We hit RB / R1 X / Square A / X to get a Lead Tornado spinning kick.
- We press A / X or B / O to execute a knee strike to the leg.
- We press LT / L2 A / X or B / O to get a knee strike to the body.
- We press LB / L1 A / X or B / 0 for a knee strike to the head.
- We press LB / L1 RB / R1 or A / X to execute a Flying Knee, only this can be done when our opponent's sword is against the cage.
- We press LB / L1 RB / R1 A / X to execute a roundhouse kick only this is possible to do when the opponent is with his back against the cage.
- We press LB / L1 RB / R1 B / O to execute a show kick but it can only be done when we are in parallel with the cage walls.
Other Articles Related