Today we bring you a Twitch guide where we will explain how to fix error 5000 when transmitting.
What to know about Twitch?
It is a platform in which we can do many things, a service that was born in 2011, which focuses primarily on video games, music and even the possibility of being able to enjoy live content, by video request, however they have past some situations regarding transmissions on the web, which has meant the presence of an error indicating no access to any transmission, the error 5000 comes to the case to let us know that the content is not available, certainly there are many details to consider to understand How to fix the error 5000 when transmitting and it is possible to orient ourselves with the following content.
What to know about error 5000 when transmitting in Twitch?
There are some reasons why you can present this error, so it is advisable to be aware of the possible causes below:
The Cache and Cookies:
as time passes it is possible that the cache will be affected, and it ends up being a problem for the application, while cookies go with the storage of browsers, both then are responsible for reducing the times of load in its corresponding function in Twitch, but at some point they have to be corrupted.The browser extension:
before getting to How to fix error 5000 when transmitting, it is appropriate to consider the reasons why such an error occurs, in this case we have to put the extension installed in our browser to be the cause of this failure, for more precise Ghostery's, is known to bring trouble to this site.DNS:
for our internet, DNS is a fundamental pillar, which is responsible for being the guide that allows the translation of the name that corresponds to an IP address, with which it is possible to connect to a website, in some cases this it can be corrupt, and it can be among those who originate the fault.
in the search for the reasons for this error, it is found that the browser we use is failing when accessing the site, so it is appropriate to make a change to it to see if the situation persists, in such case below is how to fix error 5000 when transmitting, let's just read the details.
How to fix error 5000 when streaming in Twitch?
The elimination of cookies and browser cache:
certainly when cookies and cache are corrupted, we may not be able to access Twitch, so for the How to fix the error 5000 when transmitting we have to do the following:
- We enter the browser to go to the menu that is in the upper right corner
- We enter the submenu configuration
- We go to the section at the beginning and press on advanced
Then we have to go to the options to delete navigation data, here we have that at the end of the section we come to privacy and security, where we have to make the changes of the times, we go to the verification of cookies and more data of the site, We do file verification and finally we delete the data.
We reboot and try to enter again The elimination of the cache in Google Chrome:
for those of us who use this browser to search for access to Twitch, it is possible that the answer to How to fix the error 5000 when transmitting is the elimination of the cache and for this we do the following:
- We start Google Chrome
- We enter the vertical ellipse icon to get to its menu
- Here we enter the configuration
- We enter advanced
- Here we have to delete the browsing data
- Then we mark the boxes for cookies, cached images and files
- Then we click on delete data
- We update the page in the browser
The elimination of the cache in Firefox: regarding this browser having the error in Twitch it is necessary that to solve How to fix the error 5000 when transmitting we do the following:
- We enter the menu that is in the upper right part
- We choose history
- We give you to delete the previous history
- We give it in the drop-down arrow when the pop-up is presented to verify the elimination of the browser's cache and cookies
- We choose to delete data and try to access the site again to check if the error is there or not.
Disable extensions: in relation to the error, extensions can cause failures on this site, so it is appropriate to disable them and for this we will do the following:
- You have to enter the browser menu to go to more tools
- We enter submenu extensions to view what is installed in the browser
- In this window we deactivate all of them including Ghostery
- Enter the site again to see if the error is or not.
Deactivate the extensions in Google Chrome: when we are in this browser, it is appropriate that to know how to fix the error 5000 when transmitting the extensions are deactivated and for this we will do the following:
- We start Google Chrome
- Click on the icon in the shape of a vertical ellipse to access the menu
- We choose More tools
- In the submenu we are going to enter the extensions
- We turn off the extension option that is below
- We enter Google Chrome to update Twitch
- Clear the DNS cache: when the DNS has been corrupted we are going to spend work to load a website like Twitch, then for this reason we must clear the cache and we will do the following:
- With the Win R keys we open the run dialog, here we write cmd and press Ctrl Shift Enter opening an elevated command symbol
- Then we write ipconfig or flushdns and we give it enter to reset the cache, when it is complete we try to enter the website again to see if the error persists.
- The change of browser: it is necessary to consider that to resolve How to fix error 5000 when transmitting, it goes through the change of the browser, because this may be the cause of not being able to access the website, once changed we can see if we enter the website correctly .
Finally, now that we know how to fix error 5000 when streaming we can regain access to this incredible place that turns out to be Twitch.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related