Total War Warhammer 3 comes with a lot of content to enjoy, however, it has bugs, let's see How to fix text not appearing.
What is the text does not appear in Total War Warhammer 3?
This is another of the problems that usually occur in this game, so knowing how to fix the text does not appear leads us to the need to apply a solution that allows us to see the text in the game menu or simply while we keep playing, as you can imagine playing and not having a bit of text is a complicated matter, doing things can become very difficult, it is not possible exactly where to move, however, there is an answer for it and for the same reason we are here.
How to fix text not appearing in Total War Warhammer 3?
It is necessary to take into account:
Check if the language we have is compatible with the game: it is ideal that the language is compatible and if it is not on the list of supported languages this can bring us some errors, so knowing how to fix the text does not appear through this solution implies:
Read Also:Total War Warhammer 3: All Lords and Faction Leaders
- Manually select the language that is easiest for us to understand.
- Then, we must change the game to that language and proceed to apply the settings.
- In the event that our language is in the game, but we cannot obtain the text, we will have to select it manually in the game script.
- It is necessary to go to the local drive where Total War Warhammer 3 is usually located and proceed to write in the address bar percentAppData percentRoamingTheCreativeAssemblyWarhammer3GDKscriptspreferences.script.txt.
- We proceed to open the “txt” file in notepad to change the text script for the input language “en” or any supported language.
- To finish we save and start the game.
Change the default language of Windows: this is another action to execute to know how to fix the text does not appear and it becomes necessary:
- Type in the language settings of the Windows search bar.
- We must select it and change the language to any of the supported ones.
- Next, we click Apply and go to game settings to change the language settings.
- It is vital to apply the settings and then proceed to reboot the PC to launch Total War Warhammer 3 again.
Change the language configuration: it is another action to execute and that can favor us and for this we will have to:
- Go to the Language Settings in the game.
- Proceed to change the default language to some other language and click Apply.
- Next, we restart the game and go back in to change the language to the one we consider favorable.
Execute a clean boot: this is another applicable solution to know How to fix the text does not appear, when doing the clean boot it is necessary to remove the mods and reinstall Total War Warhammer 3, for this we must:
- Uninstall the game through the client library.
- Then, we must go to the local folder to manually delete the TW3 folder.
- Next, we will go to the execution command to write “percentappdatapercent” and press Enter.
- Next, we click on the Creative Assembly folder and find the TW3 folder inside.
- It is possible to keep the game save files and for this we only have to transfer them to a different location, once this has been done, we must delete the TW3 folder completely.
- We proceed to restart the PC and run a new installation of Total War Warhammer 3.
- We transfer the saved files to the correct folder and that's it.
This is all we know about How to Fix Text Not Appearing, so all you have to do is apply these solutions to continue enjoying Total War Warhammer 3.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Total War Warhammer 3: How to avoid from looking blurryTotal War Warhammer 3: How to unlock the ChainswordTotal War Warhammer 3: How to claim the Daemon Prince soul in the Chaos Realm of KhorneTotal War Warhammer 3: How to offer meat to the Great MawTotal War Warhammer 3: How to unlock Be’lakorTotal War Warhammer 3: How to claim the Daemon Prince soul in the Chaos Realm of NurgleTotal War Warhammer 3: How to Get Food for the Ogre KingdomsTotal War Warhammer 3: How to Fix Text Not AppearingTotal War Warhammer 3: How to Fix Stuck on loading ScreenTotal War Warhammer 3: How to Earn Daemonic GloryTotal War Warhammer 3: How to Get AllegianceTotal War Warhammer 3: How to Fix Stuttering and FPS DropsTotal War Warhammer 3: How to Get InfectionsTotal War Warhammer 3: How to play Kairos FateweaverTotal War Warhammer 3: How to Earn or Get More DevoteesTotal War Warhammer 3: How to Earn more GrimoiresTotal War Warhammer 3: How to Gain More DevotionTotal War Warhammer 3: How to Change DifficultyTotal War Warhammer 3: How to get food as the Ogre KingdomsLost Ark: Where to Find All Mokoko seeds in Mount ZagorasHorizon Forbidden West: How to Fix Crashing on PS5 and PS4Horizon Forbidden West: How to Increase Inventory SizeLost Ark: Where to Find CaspielHorizon Forbidden West: How to Swim Underwater for LongerTotal War Warhammer 3: How to Fix Stuck on loading Screen