You probably still don't know how to earn money in Temtem, but fortunately we prepare a guide on how to do it.
How to earn money in Temtem.
The currency of the game is called Pacsun and it is very useful and necessary to perform several activities, so it will be very important to know how to obtain it. We spread this guide in several parts so that you know them perfectly the process to make money quickly.
How to earn money in with the Society.
This society is found throughout the game, but we recommend you go to Canopath or Route 5. The goal of this society is to free as many creatures as possible to receive money.
How to make money with Creature Search.
When you are part of society you can travel around the world of the game in search of creatures, although there will clearly be some that you simply do not want to sell to society, some of these creatures could be of the time type and you want to keep them, so naturally it will be worth the Shame to keep some.
How to make money the Price.
The price of the creatures it catches will depend on two criteria, the first is the level of equalization and the rarity, so the price of some creatures will be higher than others.
How to earn money with weekly prizes.
The society will offer prizes for completing certain actions such as releasing a certain number of creatures. Rewarding players with a variety of prizes ranging from cosmetic items to DNA Strands and others that you can sell for money.
You should keep in mind that the game is still very recent and has not been released completely, so not all rewards have already been released.
How to earn money in Temtem - List of weekly prizes.
This is how this guide ends on how to earn money in Temtem, we hope that our guide on obtaining money through FreeTem! Society is very useful for you and allows you to get money quickly now that the game is starting.
- 180 creatures released: Cosmeti with flat hair.
- 200 creatures released: 5 silcon fragments
- 200 creatures released: it will reward you with Vigor DNA Strand that will be useful to ensure that the egg inherits the HP and STA from the parents.
- 215 creatures released: you will be rewarded with a DNA chain that will be useful to ensure that the egg inherits the parental feature slot.
- 250 creatures released: you will be rewarded with Mighty DNA Strand that will be useful to ensure that the egg inherits ATK and SPATK from the parents.
- 250 creatures released: you will be rewarded with a DNA chain of immunity that will ensure that the egg inherits the DEF and SPDEF from the parents.
Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch
Massively multiplayer online role-playing game
January 21, 2020
Other Articles Related
Temtem: How to Create your ClubTemtem: Saipark Safari Park GuideTemtem: How to Use Player VaultTemtem: Where is the SaiparkTemtem: How to fix teleporting and battling bugHow to get Bigu in TemtemTemtem: How to get PlatypetTemtem: How to View Quests - Tips and tricksTemtem: How to Get Hocus - Tips and tricksTemtem: How to Get OcearaTemtem: How to Catch ShuineTemtem: How to Beat Dojo Leader YareniTemtem: How to get Toxolotl and Evolve itTemtem: How to get CrystalsTemtem: How to Get Crystal SkatesTemtem: How to get the Pendant LocationTemtem: How to Swap Techniques - Tips and tricksTemtem: How to Beat Tihani in the Third IslandTemtem: How to Cross the Red Crystal PathsTemtem: How to Catch Kinu