We continue to walk through Super Mario Maker this time with the possibility of explaining everything you need to know about Update2.0
It is good to emphasize that this Update2.0 has been incorporated into the game with the purpose of adding new elements which allow generating more challenge and variety in Super Mario Maker.
What are the elements that are present in Update2.0 of Super Mario Maker?
So, we reach the end of our guide, we hope that by knowing how to use Update2.0 in Super Mario Maker, you achieve great goals in the area of level construction.
- Poqui: This favorite enemy of all has been included in this update and best of all is that it is reflected at all levels.
- Master sword: this object is present in this update and offers us the possibility of being able to build levels that are focused on the challenges and obstacles, since it has the option of making Mario become Link.
- Block P: in Update2.0, the blocks can be moved or removed using the P switches, which can be used to build the levels, all we can not do is break them.
- Spike: this object is available at any level, and serves to generate huge spikey balls, which serve to hurt the player.
- Frozen currency: these objects can melt with fire, since these are blocks of ice with a coin inside, this object can be used at any level except for Super Mario 3D world, for this it is necessary to place a standard currency and exchange it for the options that are available.
- Block of the board: this object can only be used without exception in the Super Mario 3D World level, this is used by jumping at the top of the block, to jump forward and increase the arc the jump we have executed.
Other Articles Related
Super Mario Sunshine: How to Catch Shadow MarioSuper Mario Sunshine: How to unlock Turbo NozzleSuper Mario Sunshine: How to Get on Top of Shine GateSuper Mario Sunshine: How to Unlock YoshiSuper Mario Sunshine: How to Unlock Hawaiian ShirtSuper Mario 64: How to Shoot into the Wild BlueSuper Mario Sunshine: Where to find Sirena BeachSuper Mario Maker Update 2.0: All you need to knowSuper Mario Maker 2 Guide: How to Earn Medals quickySuper Mario Maker 2: How to unlock all outfitsSuper Mario Maker 2: How to play with two players in local co-opSuper Mario Maker 2: Make Slopes - Basics tips to playSuper Mario Maker 2 - How To Find and Unlock Yamamura ShirtSuper Mario Maker 2: How To Use Autoscroll Super Mario Maker 2: How to Delete Uploaded Levels - Basics tips to playSuper Mario Maker 2 - Where to Find Course IDSuper Mario Maker 2: How to Get Poison Rotten MushroomSuper Mario Maker 2: How to Access Secret Area Super Mario Maker 2: How to share Levels courses Super Mario Maker 2: How to Upload and share Levels - Basics tips to play