The action in Sea of Thieves does not stop, which leads us to explain How to get all the curses in Sea of Thieves.
What to know about the curses in Sea of Thieves?
These are cosmetics applicable to our character, making it stand out compared to the others looking to add achievements, now these are achieved by completing specific adventures several times, facing complex achievements and progressing through the season pass, for more details As for How to get all the curses in Sea of Thieves, let's see what this guide offers us in its following content.
How to get all curses in Sea of Thieves?
It is very necessary that we are aware of what each of the curses represents before having the details regarding How to get all the curses in Sea of Thieves and these are the following:
- Curse of sunken pain: it has similarities to a plant, being proof that we were in the submerged kingdom, having the effects on our character's eyes when they are bright.
- The curse of the order: this represents the stains of the order of souls, which were made by the Kraken seeking to go beyond the world, the effects that this has on our character is the ink dripping from the eyes.
- Legendary curse: As for How to get all the curses in Sea of Thieves, this one causes a magical disease, where the eyes will lose their iris, turning them intense green and luminescent.
- Curse of Gold Coasts: those who seek gold reach perdition with this, when using this curse we will see pieces of gold randomly in some parts of the character's body.
- The ashen curse: in this we will see changes in our body with a structure that has similarities to magma, being inside an erupting volcano.
Read Also:How to Fix Error Code Marblebeard Sea of ThievesCustomize Ship Sea of Thieves
Regarding How to get all the curses in Sea of Thieves, it is important to note that we cannot buy them, he unlocked them is by a single option and for this the following:For the Curse of Sunken Pain:
You need to complete Larinna's Legend of the Sunken Kingdom journey and find the mystery of the Sunken Kingdom in order to purchase it.The Curse of Order:
Requires completion of The Cursed Rogue Tall Tale Commendations.
- The rogue's key we have to find the master key.
- The rogue's relic curse hinges on returning Captain Briggsy's artifact.
- By defeating Captain Briggsy we get free at last.
- Completing the cursed rogue we get the cursed rogue
- Finding the Bounty Hunter journals allows us to get the hunter's trail
- Complete Big Tale 5 times of Briggsy's Greatest Enemy
The Legendary Curse:
Renown level 100 must be reached for the Season Pass, this was the case during its availability in the first season.The Curse of Gold Shores
– Requires completing all Grand Story Commendations.
The Ashen Curse
- Reach the gold shore of the legendary island
- Discover the Path to Forsaken Fortune Gold Hoarder Coin
- Complete gold shores
- Discover Briggsy's journals for The Stain of Greed:
- Return the hoarder's skull 5 times for the gold lord
– Requires completion of the Tale of the Heart of Fire Commendations
- Find the hiding place of Stitcher Jim the liar
- The way of the eternal king
- The path of the forgotten flame
- The path of the burning heart
- Find the chest of rage
- Finding Stitcher Jim's Diaries
- Complete the tale of heart of fire
- Complete the big story 3 times.
Now about How to get all the curses in Sea of Thieves, it is important to note that the cosmetics are available through the Tall Tale adventures, but for the legendary curse it is something limited by the looting pass of the first season, its availability is in doubt, we will have to wait if possible at some point, while the other curses are available.It is evident that knowing how to get all the curses in Sea of Thieves allows us to have more fun and progress in this busy game.
Xbox One, Microsoft Windows PC
Xbox Game Studios, Microsoft store, Steam
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
How to deliver loot to the Sovereigns in Sea of ThievesHow to restore a ship in Sea of ThievesHow to buy a ship in Sea of ThievesWhere to sell a Captain’s Logbook in Sea of ThievesHow to get a Legendary Title for your Sea of Thieves shipWhere is Shipwrights’ Supply Shop in Sea of ThievesHow to fix the Purchase Failed ship in Sea of ThievesHow to earn Milestones in Sea of ThievesHow to rename ships in Sea of ThievesHow to zoom in on maps in Sea of ThievesHow to save ship cosmetics in Sea of ThievesHow to get the Dark Adventurer sails in Sea of ThievesHow to fix Sea of Thieves services are temporarily unavailable errorHow to get All Curses in Sea of ThievesSea of Thieves: How to Fix Services are Temporarily Unavailable ErrorSea of Thieves: Where to find Ritual SkullsSea of Thieves: How to disable crossplaySea of Thieves: How to get more Doubloons