If you want to know which are the best wheels to choose in Rocket League, pay attention, because here we will tell you.
What is Rocket League about.
Before telling you which are the best wheels to choose in Rocket League, you have to know if you did not know, that Rocket League is the video game developed by Psyonix that was released on July 7, 2015 for users of PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC, which combines soccer with vehicles.
As you can imagine, the tires of great importance in the game, so this guide will tell you everything about which are the best wheels to choose, this will not only allow you to choose a wheel that looks good but also performs well. that very attentive if you want to know which are the best wheels to choose.
What are the best wheels to choose in Rocket League.
About the best wheels to choose from in Rocket League, the first thing we have to tell you is that we have prepared a selection of 10 of the main wheels in the game, so that you can test them one by one and choose your favorite, so be very attentive to our guide of the best wheels to choose in Rocket League.
Rocket League: How to Fix Trade-in Disabled ErrorRocket League: How to Fix Private Matches Not Working
That's all you have to know about which are the best wheels to choose from in Rocket League and now that you know, we hope you have managed to get the most out of it by choosing the best wheel for you in the game. Remember that as this guide on which are the best wheels to choose, we have much more content about Rocket League that will be useful to you.
- Flash: These are perfect for Flash fans, being one of the best DLC cosmetics in the game, they go perfect with the superhero decal.
- Zomba: Previously one of the most expensive wheels, but still one of the most popular with fans of color-changing skins.
- Cristiano: Despite looking like a simple wheel, it is one of the best models for minimal presets. It is also the most popular for its sheer appearance and is one of the easiest to obtain.
- Draco: This tire is everything you could imagine when hearing "dragon", so if you are a fan of the subject this is for you. Draco Vanilla has a fiery effect that is ideal for red / orange themed cars.
- Pirrón: This wheel goes very well to cars with red and orange colors, being ideal for those who love the effect of fire without going into the theme of dragons.
- Reactor: They're not the newest wheels in the game, but they still look great. They have a very elegant sci-fi animation. The vanilla version is the most attractive, but the painted variants have their thing for presets.
- Disco: This is one of the wheels with the best animation in the game, as well as being one of the oldest. As you might imagine, they look like color-matched disco lights, so the painted variations are perfect for two-color themes.
- Dieici: This is a wheel with a fairly minimalist design that we love, it has a premium look, however, it is one of the rarest and most expensive in the game, being a bit difficult to get with Blueprint.
- Gold Stone: These Dragon Lore wheels are impossible to find in the game unless you trade them with someone. They were only available during the Alpha stages, being the rarest and most expensive wheel in the game, as well as having an unattractive appearance.
- Infinium: These white wheels look pretty good amongst the lot, they can be paired with a black market decal like the 20XX to complete.
Windows PC, Mac OS X, Linux PC, SteamOS, PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One
Psyonix, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, 505 Games
Other Articles Related
Rocket League: How To Fix Version Mismatch ErrorRocket League: How To Fix Call Limit Reached ErrorRocket League: How to Play the Sideswipe Alpha TestRocket League: How to Complete Stage 4 ChallengesRocket League: How to Fix Error 42Rocket League: How to Fix Error 71Rocket League: How to Fix Not WorkingRocket League: How to unlock all NFL itemRocket League: How to Fix Error Code 90Rocket League: How to use Quick ChatRocket League: How to get the Cobra Kai DecalRocket League: How to get neon underglowRocket League: How to install BakkesModRocket League: How to get all skin in Frosty FestRocket League: How to fix connection errorRocket League: How to fix Unable To Contact Matchmaking Server Error 68Rocket League: How to get Split-Screen