Searches are crucial in Persona 5 Strikers and this gives us the opportunity to talk to you about where to find terrible shadows
What are terrible shadows in Persona 5 Strikers?
The possibility of achieving some amount of achievements in this game is fantastic and it is necessary to know the locations of the shadows that are nothing more than formidable characters, with whom it is necessary to fight and defeat, these are not precisely designed to defeat them right now, but curiosity to explore the game can make us come up with them.
Persona 5 Strikers: How to unlock Sophia
Where to find terrible shadows in Persona 5 Strikers?
There are a number of 8 terrible shadows, and they are distributed in this way:
Knowing where to find terrible shadows allows us to do a considerable search in Persona 5 Strikers and with it face the most complex characters that may exist for now.
- Arcangel- Celestial Punisher: this character has weakness of Psy, Nuke and wind, we can get him next to the control point of the path of Longing in the tree of life.
- Nightmare - killer teddy bear: it has Electricity, curse and wind weakness, to get it, it is necessary to search in the central area of the street in front of the tower in Shinuya prison.
- Eligor- War-hungry Horseman: it has the Electricity, Curse and Blessing weakness, to get it, it is necessary to move to the right side of the tower in the Mount Chashiro region in the Osaka jail.
- Lilith- the whore of desire: it has Psy weakness, curse and blessing, to get it, it is necessary to go to the upper area on the left side of the map to get closer to the clock tower, specifically in the Sapporo jail.
- Mithras- Dark Sun: it has a weakness of fire, wind and electricity, to get it, it is necessary to go to the second room of the structure in the Abyss prison.
- Nebiros- wandering revivist: his weakness is wind, electricity and fire, to get it we must go to the room near the checkpoint in Okinawa jail.
- Raja Naga- King Serpent: this one has a weakness to ice, fire and blessing, to get him it is necessary to mobilize to the right of the rain sanctuary outside the church in Sendai jail.
- Yatagarasu- Emissary of the sun: this one has a weakness of Nuke, ice and fire, it can be achieved when we move to the main boss area from the control point through portals to place him in the Kyoto jail.
PlayStation 4 PS4, Nintendo Switch, Microsoft Windows PC
February 23, 2021
Other Articles Related
Persona 5 Strikers: How to Unlock Zenchiki HasegawaPersona 5 Strikers: Getting Cheetah SocksPersona 5 Strikers: Lower Security LevelPersona 5 Strikers: How to Complete Trapped In A Frozen Hell RequestPersona 5 Strikers: How to beat Nightmare Dragon AngoPersona 5 Strikers: How to Get EligorPersona 5 Strikers: How to Get LuciferPersona 5 Strikers: How to Complete Trapped In A Nightmare RequestPersona 5 Strikers: Tenboto Tower ChoicePersona 5 Strikers: How to Complete Trapped In WonderlandPersona 5 Strikers: How to Solve Footsteps Puzzle In Alice’s JailPersona 5 Strikers: list of Bond SkillsPersona 5 Strikers: How to Remove PersonasPersona 5 Strikers: How To Complete Prison Mail RequestPersona 5 Strikers: How To Perform A Phantom DashPersona 5 Strikers: Where to Find All Forgotten DesirePersona 5 Strikers: Best Weapons ListPersona 5 Strikers: How To Fix Crashing