Today we bring you a Paper Mario The Origami King guide and our goal is to explain where to find all the ninjas
What does Paper Mario The Origami King bring to us?
Mario's fight to save his friends and for this he has counted on Olivia, a companion who will be present, because the idea here is to get to walk as far as possible in finding the king of origami since he has simply been in charge of making a figure of the princess with paper, this game is simply full of a lot of action where Olivia has managed to be the protagonist since she is usually seen very regularly and this leads us to consider the possibility of getting the ninjas the detail is that they are about 25 Toad approximately and it is our duty to know where to find all the ninjas to opt for the special reward.
Paper Mario The Origami King: How To Walk Over SpikesPaper Mario Origami King: How to Beat Scissors
Where to find all the ninjas in Paper Mario The Origami King?
Remember that we must get a total of 25 Toads and this is done in this way:
Now that you know where to find all the ninjas, it's time to go for the special reward, since Paper Mario The Origami King is definitely more interesting than we thought.
- 1 Toad: To get it you only need to access the entrance of the first area because we must take a look at the upper corner where it is located, we only hit it with a hammer and advance to an empty hallway.
- 0 Toad: the second area does not have.
- 7 Toads: in the third area we find a more formidable amount and these are scattered, so it will be necessary to use as much agility as possible to locate them because they are hidden between chests and drawers and even behind the door so it is important to check everything.
- 4 Toads: We continue our journey and we enter the fourth area where we meet other creatures, because here in this space they are also hidden so we must carefully look under the whiteboards and obviously one who is pulling the rope at the top of the hidden panel.
- 0 Toad: The fifth area has none.
- 5 Toads: We continue our tour and arrive at the sixth area, this is an open space where the spikes try to make four of the five Toads hit the ground, and the last one is behind the stairs so we will only give you a hit with our hammer and voila.
- 2 Toads: when we finish the sixth area it is necessary to climb the stairs to get to the seventh area, here we will make the same use of the hammer to hit them, since one is inside a chest and the other is hidden in the colored floor on the left side of the room.
- 2 Toads: these are the last ones and they are in the eighth area, so it will only be necessary to enter through the door to check that behind it there is one and further inside a drawer cabinet is the other.
Nintendo, Nintendo eShop
July 17, 2020
Other Articles Related
Paper Mario The Origami King: Where To Find Diamond IslandPaper Mario The Origami King: How To Find LuigiPaper Mario The Origami King: How to solve Water PuzzlePaper Mario The Origami King: Where to find Great Sea IslandPaper Mario The Origami King: How to Beat the Ice VellumentalPaper Mario The Origami King: How to Beat OllyPaper Mario The Origami King: How to Catch the Legendary Cheep CheepPaper Mario The Origami King: where to find All IslandPaper Mario The Origami King: How to solve Ice Sliding Tile PuzzlePaper Mario The Origami King: How to Find the Shangri-Spa SnifitsPaper Mario The Origami King: How to Beat TapePaper Mario The Origami King: How To Open Manhole CoverPaper Mario The Origami King: 40 Faceless Toads locationPaper Mario The Origami King: Where to Find Picnic Road ToadPaper Mario The Origami King: How to Beat Rubber BandPaper Mario The Origami King: Where to Find All Scorching Sand Tower EyePaper Mario The Origami King: How to Light A Fire