We continue our tour of Outriders which allows us to tell you how to obtain titanium.
What is titanium in Outriders?
There are several different materials that we can get in this game, this allows us to talk specifically about titanium, and it is that this is nothing more than a fundamental material to use, in such a way that knowing how to obtain titanium embarks us on a search in order to get a necessary resources in the improvement of the epic, rare and legendary equipment, these improvements include weapons and armor.
Outriders: How to Fix Internet Connection ErrorOutriders: How to Fix Scrap Grenade Bug
How to get titanium in Outriders?
Before starting this search it is important to consider that these resources are only available when we have managed to complete some parts of the game itself, this involves having encountered various activities related to dismantling some equipment, in this type of activities we work until we reach level 15 or 16, which represents having defeated the head of “Camp Eagle Eye”.
Now, once we have made some progress, it is time to search for titanium and for this it is necessary:
Definitely, knowing how to obtain titanium is an interesting activity in Outriders because we are allowed to obtain it through various options.
- Face some captains or high-level bosses, as these enemies can drop this resource.
- Choosing to disassemble some epic or legendary objects can give us this resource.
- Sometimes it is feasible to focus on a particular method which implies venturing to fall into some "Mineral Veins", for which it is necessary to fall in some areas of the game.
- Choosing to level up usually works perfectly well, for this it is necessary to reach a minimum level 9, since this mineral usually falls as a type of reward.
- Being very lucky to get "Anomaly Shards" this is another option to get titanium, although these are rare, they can be favorable to increase the level of the weapon, but they are not obtained regularly, in fact they are quite rare.
- Disassembling weapons that we no longer use is undoubtedly the best alternative to obtain titanium, because sometimes certain weapons do not usually adapt to the game and that is where we can take full advantage of it.
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Stadia
Third-person shooter, role-playing
April 1, 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Outriders: How to Get Tanner's HatOutriders: How to Get The Death ShieldOutriders: How To Get Acari Set - Tips and tricksOutriders: Where To Find Dr. ZahediOutriders: Where to Find All Rift Town Iron NodesOutriders: How to Beat the YagakOutriders: How To Get Sergio’s BeretOutriders: How to find all weapon partsOutriders: How to beat the ChrysaloidOutriders: Where to Find All Loot Chest In Pax CityOutriders: How To Beat Shaman WarlordOutriders: Where to Find the Wreckage ZoneOutriders: How To Restore Lost GearsOutriders: How To Fix Inventory Loot ErrorOutriders: Where to Find All Deadrock Pass Iron NodesOutriders: How To Beat The Altered Bailey