Today we bring you a Outriders guide where we are going to explain how to change your banner.
What is the banner in Outriders?
There is the possibility of finding some interesting amount of elements and details that make a difference in a way, in this sense, knowing how to change your banner leads us in the first instance to tell you that this is just one characteristic of the many with the that counts, because for our good fortune there are various customization and appearance elements with which it is possible to play.
We have the possibility of unlocking or buying some particular designs to add to the banner, in the same way that it is usually done with vehicles or characters, only with a difference, these banners usually identify certain specific points in the game which in general terms it does may our journey of exploration take place more quickly.
Outriders: How to Fix Internet Connection ErrorOutriders: How to Fix Scrap Grenade Bug
How to change your banner in Outriders?
This is a simple enough activity for which it is necessary to consider:
- It is necessary to take care of progressing a little in order to reach the first city, as it has a certain similarity to the process of personalizing the vehicle.
- Participate in some number of secondary missions that some characters usually have, like the Jakub, this usually happens when arriving at the "First City Camp".
- Once you meet Jakub it is necessary to take care of asking him about the customization of the vehicle, which serves to open the customization of banners, because at this point it is not necessary to choose to continue the story.
To change your banner it is necessary:
Go to the "Personalization" menu. and proceed to locate the yellow button in order to return to the "Hero Menu", there you will see three tabs where they appear:
- banner that can be customized
- Emotes: Unlock various emotes to use in the game.
Once this has been done, you can see the banner tab in the banner submenu and from there you will see three tabs:
This is all you need to know about how to change your banner, as it is only a customization process that you have in Outriders
- Banner: here you can see a frame that supports banners to form the piece of fabric, here you can count on the possibility of changing the general appearance.
- Paint: This customization option allows you to change the banner style and background format.
- Sigil: the default game logo can be changed here, the logos can be unlocked little by little.
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Stadia
Third-person shooter, role-playing
April 1, 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Outriders: How to Get Tanner's HatOutriders: How to Get The Death ShieldOutriders: How To Get Acari Set - Tips and tricksOutriders: Where To Find Dr. ZahediOutriders: Where to Find All Rift Town Iron NodesOutriders: How to Beat the YagakOutriders: How To Get Sergio’s BeretOutriders: How to find all weapon partsOutriders: How to beat the ChrysaloidOutriders: Where to Find All Loot Chest In Pax CityOutriders: How To Beat Shaman WarlordOutriders: Where to Find the Wreckage ZoneOutriders: How To Restore Lost GearsOutriders: How To Fix Inventory Loot ErrorOutriders: Where to Find All Deadrock Pass Iron NodesOutriders: How To Beat The Altered Bailey