Today's guide to Nintendo Switch lets us explain how to disconnect a Joy-Con, let's see.
What is a Joy-Con in Nintendo Switch?
Perhaps this question sounds redundant, but in some cases it is necessary to clarify things completely, because a Joy-Con is nothing more than the Nintendo Switch console controller, it is the name assigned to it, it is possible to disconnect one or both controls, and it is a simple enough action.
How to disconnect a Joy-Con in Nintendo Switch?
- We must press the small black pairing button on our Joy-Con, in order to turn it off.
- Obviously this will disconnect from the console being just one click away.
Nintendo Switch: How to fix Error 2123-1502Nintendo Switch: How to Fix Won’t Charge
Now to proceed to disconnect or rather separate the Joy-Con from Nintendo Switch we must consider:
- Press the release button that is usually located on the back of the console.
- This is done while we slide the Joy-Con up.
- Then we will see that the Joy-Con will work as wireless controls for the console.
Now that you know how to disconnect a Joy-Con you can give yourself the opportunity to do it, because definitely Nintendo Switch is unique.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Nintendo Switch: How to Fix Black ScreenNintendo Switch: How to Record VideoNintendo Switch: How to add money to Switch accountNintendo Switch: How to disconnect a Joy-ConNintendo Switch: How to add a friendNintendo Switch: How to format the microSD cardNintendo Switch: How to Fix Dock Not WorkingNintendo Switch: How to fix frozenNintendo Switch: How to cancel your Online subscriptionNintendo Switch: How to increase the battery lifeNintendo Switch: How to appear offlineNintendo Switch: How to connect to the TV without using the dockNintendo Switch: How to remap your controller