The action in Nexomon Extinction does not stop, which will lead us to tell you How to get EXP. Share in Nexomon Extinction.
What to know about EXP. Share in Nexomon Extinction?
It is something main in the game to have our Nexomon leveled, which requires facing battles and coming out winners, but having progressed at a certain point in the game we have to meet a new Nexomon that will lead us to level it too, as soon as the importance of knowing how to get EXP. Share and to help us we have details in the following content, let's see.
How to get EXP. Share in Nexomon Extinction?
With the possibility of making the copy of the experience that we have in our team we have an important feature that is useful regardless of the combat, it is an element that is known as Synergy Corees, we can equip a Nexomon with 4 of these cores, only that we must consider that there are 3 types of them, and they are the following:
- Synergy Core (I): Copies 8 percent of the experience gained by other team members.
- Synergy Core (II): Copies 16 percent of the experience gained by other team members.
- Synergy Core (III): Copies 25 percent of the experience gained by other team members.
Now when we start the game it is possible to obtain a free core, you just have to use the chests that are close to the orphan edge, the next thing is to go to Parum Town to exchange the mining fragments for the cores comprised of the following:
In this way we finish our guide, now you know how to get EXP. Share in Nexomon Extinction, just enjoy it to the fullest.
- Synergy Core (I) : One of each mining shard.
- Synergy Core (II) : Three of each mining shard.
- Synergy Core (III) : Five of each mining shard.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related