Find out how to unlock all endings to advance in Nier Replicant Ver1.22.
What to know about the endings in Nier Replicant Ver1.22?
These are 5 different endings, where A turns out to be the standard when completing the game for the first time, while the others are presented fulfilling corresponding requirements, so to have an idea of how to unlock all endings we have in this guide enough details that will allow us to achieve it, let's see what comes next.
Nier Replicant Ver1.22: How to Beat Number 6Nier Replicant Ver1.22: How to Beat Betrayers
How to unlock all endings in Nier Replicant Ver1.22?
Finally, now that we know how to unlock all the endings we can apply it in Nier Replicant Ver1.22 while we are having fun.
- The end A: for this ending in Nier Replicant Ver1.22 we just have to complete it, it does not present anything special to do, we have to progress with the help of weapons from the first part of the game and then not have problems in reaching the second part of the same, being opportune to have the necessary preparation.
- The end B: in relation to How to unlock all the endings, this specifically when loading the save file that was presented once we completed the game in the end A, it will take us to the beginning of the second part, here they are presented new scenes and more things about the story.
- The end C: for this ending it is necessary that we collect all the weapons, new scenes will not be present, if in the first part we manage to have the weapons, we must find all those corresponding to the second part, this before we reach the final boss , then you have to create an additional save file, once we defeat him we must choose the option to stab him in the heart.
- The end D: before reaching the end C we are going to load the save file, this in order to face the boss again, having obtained all the weapons of part 2 and facing the boss only that we will choose this time that this be human again, which will eliminate the saved files that we had, so it is advisable to make an external copy before doing it.
- The end E: it turns out to be a new game, because once the end D has been achieved, a new save file must be started and it must have a different name for the character, we play the story until we have Kaine joined in the group, then we can develop a new story by being eligible to play.
PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 PS5, Steam PC, Xbox One
toylogic, Square Enix
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Nier Replicant Ver1.22: How to Beat ShadowlordNier Replicant Ver1.22: How to Beat Jack of HeartsNier Replicant Ver1.22: How To Get Complex MachineNier Replicant Ver1.22: Where To Find Damascus SteelNier Replicant Ver1.22: How to Get Mysterious SwitchesNier Replicant Ver1.22: How to beat Grimoire NoirNier Replicant Ver1.22: How to Get Broken WristwatchNier Replicant Ver1.22: How To Find Iron OreNier Replicant Ver1.22: How To Complete Bon AppetitNier Replicant Ver1.22: How to Beat HookNier Replicant Ver1.22: How to Get AmberNier Replicant Ver1.22: How to Get Rusted ClumpNier Replicant Ver1.22: How to Unlock Dented Metal BatNier Replicant Ver1.22: Where to Find Lunar TearsNier Replicant Ver1.22: How to Beat ShahriyarNier Replicant Ver1.22: How to Beat KainéNier Replicant Ver1.22: How to Get Lunar TearsNier Replicant Ver1.22: Where to Find Sealed Verses