Nier Replicant Ver1.22 has arrived and this allows us to tell you How to catch sardines.
What are the sardines in Nier Replicant Ver1.22?
These are simply a type of fish that is available in this game, it is part of the existing variety, in such a way that knowing how to catch sardines involves us in an interesting fishing activity, for which it is necessary to approach a body of water, Sardines specifically have some characteristics that make them striking, however, getting them can become somewhat tedious and that is why today we come to give you some useful tips.
How to catch sardines in Nier Replicant Ver1.22?
It should be noted that these fish can be obtained or bought, the option is free, in this sense it is necessary to consider:
Read Also:Nier Replicant Ver1.22: How to Beat Number 6Nier Replicant Ver1.22: How to Beat Betrayers
- Sardines are precisely the first fish that we must catch for the old fisherman.
- Catching the sardines means heading to the old fisherman's right beach, which brings us to the Seafront pier.
- It is necessary to use a low-level bait, since the sardine is a saltwater fish, and therefore it is favorable to use “Worms”, these have a value of 10 gold and can be obtained in the bait shop.
- To fish in the ocean we must press Circle on PS or B on the Xbox, once these are done we proceed to cast the worms and launch the line.
- Knowing that a sardine has chopped is easy, because it is only necessary to wait a little while the line enters the water.
- Sardines usually nibble at least three times and this implies that they will pull the line lightly.
- When we observe that the line sinks we simply understand that a sardine has stung, and it is time to reel the line, this is usually done with the left analog stick in the opposite direction to that of the rippling water.
- It is possible to observe a bit of fighting on the part of the sardine, however, this does not usually last long and when its HP runs out we will have the possibility to shoot.
The other option to get sardines is buying them and for this it is necessary:
- Do it after completing the first mission of the "Fisherman's Gambit".
- Go to a fish and bait store.
- Have 250 gold for each sardine that we want to buy.
This is all you need to know about How to catch sardines, as it is an interesting and attractive activity to do in Nier Replicant Ver1.22, give it a try.
PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 PS5, Steam PC, Xbox One
toylogic, Square Enix
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Nier Replicant Ver1.22: How to Beat ShadowlordNier Replicant Ver1.22: How to Beat Jack of HeartsNier Replicant Ver1.22: How To Get Complex MachineNier Replicant Ver1.22: Where To Find Damascus SteelNier Replicant Ver1.22: How to Get Mysterious SwitchesNier Replicant Ver1.22: How to beat Grimoire NoirNier Replicant Ver1.22: How to Get Broken WristwatchNier Replicant Ver1.22: How To Find Iron OreNier Replicant Ver1.22: How To Complete Bon AppetitNier Replicant Ver1.22: How to Beat HookNier Replicant Ver1.22: How to Get AmberNier Replicant Ver1.22: How to Get Rusted ClumpNier Replicant Ver1.22: How to Unlock Dented Metal BatNier Replicant Ver1.22: Where to Find Lunar TearsNier Replicant Ver1.22: How to Beat ShahriyarNier Replicant Ver1.22: How to Beat KainéNier Replicant Ver1.22: How to Get Lunar TearsNier Replicant Ver1.22: Where to Find Sealed Verses