Today we bring you It Takes Two guides where we are going to tell you How to beat chess king and queen.
What is the purpose of beating the chess king and queen in It Takes Two?
This game brings many things to do and know How to beat chess king and queen is a necessary activity, because we must execute
movements similar to those of the real game, where we must overcome the
obstacles that the book of love has thrown, considering that
specifically the daughter of May and Cody has been in charge of making
some replicas as dolls of her parents, embarking on a magical power
How to beat the chess king and queen in It Takes Two?
Our work focuses on moving the chess pieces in the same way that is usually done in real life, because although this seems a simple matter it is vital to be properly concentrated and this implies considering:
It Takes Two: How to fix Crash at Startup or Won’t LaunchIt Takes Two: Where to find minigames in Rose’s Room chapter
- Chess piece movements
- Part movement
- King One square in any direction
- Queen Straight or diagonal line
- Tower Horizontally
- Horse L-shaped movements
- Bishop Diagonally in a straight line
- Pawn One square straight ahead
Now, to beat chess king and queen it is necessary:
Definitely, knowing how to beat chess king and queen allows us to have the possibility of facing formidable enemies in It Takes Two, try it.
- Understand that the fight can be very complex because the pieces usually appear sporadically.
- We must be vigilant when these usually appear together.
- It is necessary to focus on bombarding with the powers that Cody and May usually have, in addition to avoiding the most important attacks on the part of the adversaries.
- It is necessary to be attentive to the attacks of the hit of the ground as well as the destroyer of the ground emitted by the king, in addition to the fire that the queen usually emits and choose to avoid them by moving away from these areas.
- This is a fight that, although it can be long, applying the aforementioned strategies, we managed to win.
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S
March 26, 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
It Takes Two: How to beat the BullIt Takes Two: Where to find minigame in the shed chapterIt Takes Two: Where to find minigames in the tree chapterIt Takes Two: Where to Find minigame in Snow Globe chapterIt Takes Two: Where to find minigame in the attic chapterIt Takes Two: Where to find minigame in Garden chapterIt Takes Two: How to use Friend’s PassIt Takes Two: Where to Find the 'A Way Out' Easter EggIt Takes Two: How to Find the Zelda Easter EggIt Takes Two: How to Beat Chess King and QueenIt Takes Two: How to Beat Giant OctopusIt Takes Two: How to Beat BurrowerIt Takes Two: Where to Find MinigamesIt Takes Two: How to Beat Moon BaboonIt Takes Two: How to SaveIt Takes Two: How to Play Split-ScreenIt Takes Two: How to Beat Giant Beetle