Find out where to find the minigame in the attic chapter to advance It Takes Two.
What to know about It Takes Two?
Hidden in the game are a series of mini-games, which are comprised of a total of 25 of them, where only 5 are in the attic, they are marked by a floating tambourine and when you find them all you get the Megalomania trophy achievement, because knowing this it is ideal to highlight that the focus of this guide is to explain where to find the minigame in the attic chapter and that is what comes next.
It Takes Two: How to fix Crash at Startup or Won’t LaunchIt Takes Two: Where to find minigames in Rose’s Room chapter
Where to find the minigame in the attic chapter in It Takes Two?
Finally, now that we know where to find the minigame in the attic chapter we can move on to It Takes Two.
- The Slotcars: we find the first of the mini game, which takes place in Setting the Stage, we will see it along the path of the first puzzles, here you have to manage the speed of the cars with the right trigger, considering slowing down in turns to avoid being thrown.
- The musical chairs: once we have completed Setting the Stage it is necessary that we go up to the platform that is above the mini game Slotcars, where we will find a large red button and a blue radio, in front there is a chair, in which you have to complete a couple of rounds of this mini game, considering the changes in the indication of the button to sit down.
- The track runner: this is an arcade game which consists of running to a finish line while we are avoiding obstacles, to reach this we will do it after completing the part of the celestial symphony, having to go under a vent to notice some arcade machines in the right corner to access this mini game.
- Chess: we will get a chess board after having returned to the attic, this on the right, here it is possible to enter a traditional game, only that the choice of each piece will go through physical movements, being necessary to end the game or another person will.
- Volleyball: once we are in the chapter of the symphony, we must look for a cloud that descends in front of the pit, after yoda orchestra is released, we will have to enter a volleyball game, bouncing the ball on the wall in the middle from jumping or running to crush it, it is important not to accidentally dodge the roller so as not to lose the ball completely.
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S
March 26, 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
It Takes Two: How to beat the BullIt Takes Two: Where to find minigame in the shed chapterIt Takes Two: Where to find minigames in the tree chapterIt Takes Two: Where to Find minigame in Snow Globe chapterIt Takes Two: Where to find minigame in the attic chapterIt Takes Two: Where to find minigame in Garden chapterIt Takes Two: How to use Friend’s PassIt Takes Two: Where to Find the 'A Way Out' Easter EggIt Takes Two: How to Find the Zelda Easter EggIt Takes Two: How to Beat Chess King and QueenIt Takes Two: How to Beat Giant OctopusIt Takes Two: How to Beat BurrowerIt Takes Two: Where to Find MinigamesIt Takes Two: How to Beat Moon BaboonIt Takes Two: How to SaveIt Takes Two: How to Play Split-ScreenIt Takes Two: How to Beat Giant Beetle