Monster Hunter Rise comes with more action which allows us to talk about how to upgrade armor, let's see.
What's the point of upgrading the armor in Monster Hunter Rise?
This installment offers us the opportunity to fight with more monsters, some new ones are on the turn and for this it is necessary to know, How to improve the armor, because they will not have mercy to attack us, we are their enemy and they would do everything possible to eliminate us. For our good fortune we have some phenomenal outfits that allow us to equip ourselves enough to win.
How to upgrade armor in Monster Hunter Rise?
This is a task that leads us to go to the center of the Kamura Village where we will see an older man who is sharpening a katana, it is necessary to interact with him to access the menu of the smithy, because this is the place where we usually make our improvements in Monster Hunter Rise.
Monster Hunter Rise: How to Get Ace Hunter CoinsMonster Hunter Rise: How to Beat Anjanath
- Once we access the blacksmith menu we must display "Forge / improve the armor menu".
- Selecting it will take us to the submenu where we select "Improve armor"
- Next we will see the pieces of armor that we have forged by sets.
- We proceed to highlight an object that will appear in the "team's previous visit" panel.
- On the right side we will see their respective statistics.
- On the right side we will see the level of the armor, it indicates defense and points required to level it up.
- Selecting the object opens the “Armor Upgrade” interface where we select the upgrade material or the sphere that we consider favorable to use.
- When we are starting this game we do not have many spheres, however as we progress this usually changes.
To know how to uograde the armor it is necessary to consider that the spheres are usually obtained when we complete secondary missions of the "Maiden of the Village" or the "Maiden of the Center", it is necessary to have a good amount before starting the process of improvement of the armor in Monster Hunter Rise, in this sense it is vital:
- Select the amount we want to use to make the respective improvement.
- We will observe a bar below the armor piece object where we are indicated the amount of points that we require leveling up said piece.
- Visualizing the change is easy because it will only be enough to see the orange color were not only the level increases, but the statistics.
- Once this has been given, it is necessary to confirm at the bottom of the user interface, since the price of money will appear there, in case it is necessary to use some coins for the respective improvement.
- This process must be repeated several times in order to make the respective improvements.
This is all you need to know about how to upgrade the armor with this you will be able to face the enemies more comfortably in Monster Hunter Rise.
Nintendo Switch, Microsoft Windows PC
March 26, 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Monster Hunter Rise: How to get Narga MedullaMonster Hunter Rise: How To Beat Rakna-KadakiMonster Hunter Rise: How to Get Sharp FangMonster Hunter Rise: Where to Find KestodonMonster Hunter Rise: How to Beat DiablosMonster Hunter Rise: How to Beat BariothMonster Hunter Rise: Monster Parts For TalismansMonster Hunter Rise: How to Get Dango TicketsMonster Hunter Rise: Where to Find Felyne Fur RubyMonster Hunter Rise: How To Unlock The Eroded HuskMonster Hunter Rise: How to Get King's BeakMonster Hunter Rise: How to Beat Kulu-Ya-KuMonster Hunter Rise: How To Find Bloodrun JewelMonster Hunter Rise: How to Forge WeaponsMonster Hunter Rise: How To Unlock Palamute ScrollsMonster Hunter Rise: How To Get Lagniapple