Our guide today on Monster Hunter Rise lets us explain how to unlock the high rank, let's see.
What is the point of unlocking the high rank in Monster Hunter Rise?
This is a necessary activity that allows us to have the possibility of increasing the level, in this sense, unlocking it is intended to access a higher level of armor, in addition to having much more variety of equipment, since decoration crafts with The one we get here is usually varied enough and it is vital to take advantage of it, this implies, among many things, having the possibility of getting the skills of the Third Switch.
Read Also:Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak: How to Find Fire Dragon Hardclaw
How to unlock the high rank in Monster Hunter Rise?
There are two particular ways to do it and this involves:
- Choosing to go from 1 to 4 the Gathering Hub in the village missions, this implies completing a number of 3 missions of "Special License Test", during this process we will be faced in a considerable fight with some monsters that are usually the same. quite strong which represents a real challenge.
- Choosing to complete the special missions serves as a type of novel mechanic, but favorable, this does not necessarily lead us to embark on missions of the key to the low-ranking village, because just carrying out some will be enough to achieve the necessary objectives, This in a way can mean saving time, as well as allowing us to achieve high rank, in such a way that facing more complex monsters can become an important type of activity.
Special license tests involve:
- Clear 3 missions of key 4.
- Clear 3 Village Key missions 5.
- Reach village missions 6.
Now that you know how to unlock the high rank, it is time to dive into this activity and thereby defeat more complex monsters in Monster Hunter Rise.
Nintendo Switch, Microsoft Windows PC
March 26, 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak: How to get a Chic CrestMonster Hunter Rise Sunbreak: How to Find Chic CrestMonster Hunter Rise Sunbreak: Where to find a Locked Treasure ChestMonster Hunter Rise Sunbreak: How to get Golden MuckMonster Hunter Rise Sunbreak: How to Remove the Switch Skill Hover TextMonster Hunter Rise Sunbreak: How To Get Prized PeltMonster Hunter Rise Sunbreak: How To Get Aeonian CoalMonster Hunter Rise Sunbreak: How To Get Hoplite ArmorMonster Hunter Rise Sunbreak: How To Get Rathalos MantleMonster Hunter Rise Sunbreak: How To Get EurekacornsMonster Hunter Rise Sunbreak: How to fix the Fatal Application ExitMonster Hunter Rise Sunbreak: How to get a Deadly Poison SacMonster Hunter Rise Sunbreak: How to Get Caked StiffboneMonster Hunter Rise Sunbreak: How to Fix crashing on startupMonster Hunter Rise Sunbreak: Where to find Eroded Elder SkeletonMonster Hunter Rise Sunbreak: Where to find a Hellfire ShardMonster Hunter Rise Sunbreak: Where to find a Hellfire ShardAll Horetaur item drops and percentages in Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak