We continue working on Monster Hunter Rise and this allows us to explain how to forge weapons, let's see.
What is the purpose of forging weapons in Monster Hunter Rise?
This game allows us to have the possibility of getting weapons, because as we progress we usually get with monsters, and it is necessary to defend ourselves from them, in this sense, knowing how to forge weapons leads us to have to resort to an interesting process, this implies choosing to visit the blacksmith shop and to forge and make some necessary improvements, this can get somewhat confusing, however, today we are here to give you details of this process.
How to forge weapons in Monster Hunter Rise?
This is an interesting and very necessary process for which it is vital to consider locating the smithy and this leads us to understand that there are two in the Kamura village, and they are located in this way:
- A smithy is located outside, this is usually found specifically next to the village quest maiden and the item chest.
- Another smithy is located in the gathering center through the blue leaves that are usually on the stairs.
Now, once we locate the smithy, it is necessary:
Choose to access the "Forge or upgrade the weapon" interface.
Monster Hunter Rise: How to get a Red Serpent OrbMonster Hunter Rise: How to Get Commendation Tickets
- Then we must select the one that we consider to manufacture and for this it is necessary to assess the "Weapons Tree" and locate the weapons that we need to forge.
- In the tree list it is possible to see that there is one for each type of monster that we have come across in this game.
- In this tree we will see that the first existing option is "Forging" as this is necessary before making any possible improvement.
- On the other hand, it is necessary to understand that weapons that are forged simply cannot go back, since they are usually from the beginning of each tree in Monster Hunter Rise.
- As we follow the line we are allowed to observe the improvements that may be available for a certain base weapon that we forge.
Knowing how to forge weapons can be somewhat tedious if we do not pay the indicated attention, because sometimes when we go back in a weapon it is possible to find a stage that usually divides into different trees, in this sense, it is usually necessary to take a look at the arrow yellow because it is a node and we are shown the materials that are usually returned when going back.
This is all we can tell you about How to forge weapons, this way you have the possibility to continue playing Monster Hunter Rise with a little more ease when it comes to eliminating monsters.
- The yellow node tends to show the materials needed to forge a certain upgrade.
- If something is shown to us in red, it is an indication that we require more than a certain material indicated for the respective improvement.
- When we observe the hammer on some node it simply means that it is possible to forge the selected weapon.
- When we see that an X is shown to us on the weapon it represents that some materials are missing.
- When a chest is shown to us, it means that the weapon is usually located in our object chest.
- Knowing how to forge weapons is a necessary task and when there is no visible icon on a gray node it simply means that there is no weapon to forge.
- When we see a question mark gradually in the right area it means progress in the village missions or in the hunter rank by Monster Hunter Rise in the Hub missions.
- Choosing to touch L or R allows us to change the Weapon List tabs to show us the base weapons that can be forged, or the List of improvements that may be available for weapons already forged.
- It is possible to make use of the interface equipment located on the right in order to check the statistics and sharpness once the weapons have been forged or improved.
- There is the possibility to use the left stcik to compare the equipment with the weapon in the weapon tree or weapon list and upgrade list.
Nintendo Switch, Microsoft Windows PC
March 26, 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Monster Hunter Rise: How to Fix Failed to Save ErrorMonster Hunter Rise: How to Refund on PCMonster Hunter Rise: How to Fix Crashing at StartupMonster Hunter Rise: How to unlock SonicMonster Hunter Rise: How to Get Ace Hunter CoinsMonster Hunter Rise: How to Beat AnjanathMonster Hunter Rise: How to get Narga MedullaMonster Hunter Rise: How To Beat Rakna-KadakiMonster Hunter Rise: How to Get Sharp FangMonster Hunter Rise: Where to Find KestodonMonster Hunter Rise: How to Beat DiablosMonster Hunter Rise: How to Beat BariothMonster Hunter Rise: Monster Parts For TalismansMonster Hunter Rise: How to Get Dango TicketsMonster Hunter Rise: Where to Find Felyne Fur RubyMonster Hunter Rise: How To Unlock The Eroded HuskMonster Hunter Rise: How to Get King's Beak