Minecraft is the most beloved game of blocks and it never ceases to amaze us, in such a way that it is important to tell you How to tame a polar bear
Why tame a polar bear in Minecraft?
Here there are several animals but most players tend to go more for the polar bear, so that before embarking on this work it is necessary to take care of looking for the biome where it can be obtained, however, it is necessary to be as careful as possible possible, because we are not looking for anything, we are talking about a beast of great size and danger where the adrenaline goes to one hundred percent.
To tame a polar bear it is necessary to consider:
- This animal is a hostile creature that can attack us so it is necessary to be vigilant.
- During the quest to tame the polar bear there is a chance to get us with some mobs.
- The biomes where we can get the polar bear are simply where there is ice.
- It is worth mentioning that polar bears are usually found in a group of 4 on some occasions.
- Busy attacking puppies can be dangerous because this will make the parent extremely hostile.
- It is necessary to opt for bears that are roaming alone.
- Capturing a puppy is not an option as there is no way to accelerate its growth.
- Killing a polar bear is also not favorable since this action does not provide us with anything.
- Feeding a polar bear is a simple task, since we only have to deal with feeding them raw fish or salmon.
How to tame a polar bear in Minecraft?
To tame a polar bear it is necessary to locate it.
Choosing to feed it enough fish which is possible to do by pressing on our LT / L2 / ZL controller.
Polar bear cubs tend to give us fewer attacks.
When we have managed to feed the bear enough with fish on top of it, some hearts usually appear and this means that it has been domesticated.
Once tamed, this polar bear can help us in some fights, which makes it an excellent resource.In this sense, knowing how to tame a polar bear is a necessary task that we can and must carry out in Minecraft.
minecraft classic , education edition, download, pocket edition, update, minecaft, mminecraft, mincecraft, mincrat, free
PC, macOS, Linux, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch
Mojang, Xbox, Sony, Nintendo eShop
Mojang, Microsoft Studios, Sony Computer Entertainment
18 November 2011
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related