Crashes usually occur in all games and Minecraft is no different, let's see how to fix unable to connect to world error.
What is the error of not being able to connect to the world in Minecraft?
This is an inconvenience that we get in this game and that can occur on any platform where we are, so it is necessary to know how to solve the error of not being able to connect to the world, in this sense we embark on some solutions that can favor us according to the platform where we are playing.
Knowing how to solve the error of not being able to connect to the world is a necessary task to execute, especially since the online game makes it a bit more attractive, in addition, this cross-platform game only requires that players have the same version as us we have, it's just a matter of being on the same page to be able to enjoy a game independent of the system we have, this makes a big difference and the entertainment is even greater.
How to fix unable to connect to world error in Minecraft?
We are going to break it down separately for each platform, so knowing how to fix unable to connect to world error on Xbox leads us to execute two particular fixes for Minecraft and they are:
Read Also:How To Change Minecraft Gamertag
Apply the NAT configuration: it is necessary to configure it to Open to access multiplayer games and for this we must:
- Press the Xbox button in order to open the guide where we select system.
- Then, we select Settings and from there we go to General.
- Next, we select Network Configuration and in the current network status verify the NAT Type field, we must check that it is Open.
Check the privacy settings: sometimes this does not allow you to play online games and in this case we must:
- Go to http://account.xbox.com/ and sign in with the parent account.
- Next, we'll click Profile in the menu at the top, and then click Privacy Settings.
- Next, we will see our name and Microsoft Gamertag of our son, we must click on name / image.
- We click on Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety under the names/profiles of the players where we can play with people outside of Xbox Live.
- We can go to Realms where we'll set up Can Create and Join Clubs, then we need to scroll to the bottom of the page and click Submit.
- Next, the game must be restarted by closing it in the main menu.
Knowing how to solve the error of not being able to connect to the world on the PS4 is another action to take in order to enjoy Minecraft, we will have to take care of adjusting the parental control and for this we must:
- Go to Settings on PS4 and then Parental Controls/Family Management.
- Next to Family Management and we will re-enter the password.
- Next, we select the child account we want to set restrictions for where we select a feature to set.
The Nintendo Switch is another console where we can enjoy Minecraft, however, the error is also usually present, which makes it necessary to know how to solve the error of not being able to connect to the world, this may be related to the NAT configuration issue, We must take a look and verify that it is Open, however, there are players that only require a simple restart of the console to solve the error.
In the iPone and the iPad there is the possibility of playing Minecraft, it is not free of bugs either, so knowing how to solve the error of not being able to connect to the world in iOS makes it necessary:
- Verify that among the options this ability is the multiplayer mode of the server.
- Check that no one is using VPN.
- Have Minecraft updated and in the same iOS way.
- Check that everyone trying to join has a different Minecraft name.
This is everything we know about how to solve the error of not being able to connect to the world, it will only be enough to apply some of the fixes according to the platform and enjoy Minecraft normally.
minecraft classic , education edition, download, pocket edition, update, minecaft, mminecraft, mincecraft, mincrat, free
PC, macOS, Linux, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch
Mojang, Xbox, Sony, Nintendo eShop
Mojang, Microsoft Studios, Sony Computer Entertainment
18 November 2011
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
How to Craft a Lectern in MinecraftHow to Make Candles in MinecraftHow to Fix Minecraft Forge Exit Code 1How To Get Slimeballs Without Slimes In MinecraftHow to make Armor Trims in MinecraftHow to breed Villagers in MinecraftHow to make a Fire Resistance Potion in MinecraftHow to install the Minecraft Jenny mod?How to get Texture Packs for Minecraft Java Edition?How To Craft Netherite Armor In MinecraftHow to fix Minecraft GLFW error 65542How To Fix Minecraft Exit Code 1 Error?How to make a Composter in Minecraft?How to craft Chains in MinecraftHow to remove a parrot from your shoulder in Minecraft?How To Join Hypixel Server In MinecraftHow to Repair a Bow in Minecraft?Where to Find Buried Treasure in MinecraftHow to Fix Failed to Verify Minecraft Username Error?How to Make Netherite Ingot in Minecraft?How To Make A Chicken Coop In Minecraft?How to uninstall and reinstall MinecraftWhere to Find Village in MinecraftHow To Allocate More RAM To MinecraftHow To Get Seagrass In MinecraftHow To Fix Minecraft Failed Attempting To Join Realm ErrorHow to Install Mods on Minecraft Pocket EditionHow to fix Unable to connect to world in Minecraft Pocket EditionV Rising: How to Get Highland Lotus SeedsFortnite: Where To Collect Doomsday Control Keys at IO LocationsFortnite: How to get the Recon Scanner in Chapter 3 Season 2Instagram: How To Appear OfflineMinecraft: How To Fix Multiplayer Not WorkingV Rising: Where to find Ghost Yarn