As Minecraft does not go out of style, today we prepared a guide to tell you how to dye leather armor and give it a different touch.
How to dye leather armor in Minecraft.
You have to be aware that the attractiveness of leather armor is not precisely its resistance but its customization options, since it allows you to personalize it by changing its color and it is the only armor whose color can be changed, since the rest will always be of the same type. color of the material you make it from.
In order to dye an armor you will need the following ingredients:
- Leather armor.
- Bucket with water.
- Tint (Color of your choice).
Once you have all the ingredients you will have to place the cauldron somewhere comfortable and fill it with the water in the bucket. Then you will have to select the coloring of its heat bar and interact with the cauldron with it equipped so that the water turns to the color of dye that you just added.
Choose the piece of leather to dye and interact with the cauldron again to dye it. Note that each piece of armor is dyed separately although it is quite fast.
Minecraft: How To Make Concrete - Tips and tricksMinecraft: How to Make Fermented Spider Eye
How to get all the dyes in Minecraft.
Now that you know how to dye leather armor, you will wonder how to get all the dyes, some like purple, it requires the combination of blue and red dye, but how do you get blue and red?, Can we leave you with a list of all the colors and where they are obtained from:
Now that you know how to dye leather armor in Minecraft of any color, we repeat that this armor is not the most powerful, so keep this in mind when using your dyed armor, you must also have that dyeing only contributes to its aesthetic appearance, since it doesn't add any power to the armor, which definitely gives a different look when dyeing.
- Blue: 1 blue pencil on the craft table or 1 cornflower.
- Red: Place a poppy, tulip, beet, or rosebush on your craft table.
- Orange: Combine red tint yellow tint.
- Brown: Cocoa beans.
- Black: Ink Taken Out.
- White: bone meal or lily of the valley.
- Green: Take a look at a cactus.
- Purple: Combine red and blue tints on your craft table.
- Cyan: Combine green and blue tints.
- Light blue: 1 blue orchid, or blue tint, white tint, or lapis lazuli, bone meal or white tint.
- Magenta: Combine 1 purple tint 1 pink tint, or 1 lilac flower on the craft table.
- Light gray: 1 gray tint 1 white tint or 1 day black 2 white tints or 1 light blue.
- Lima: 1 green tint 1 white tint.
- Yellow: Dandelion or sunflower.
- Gray: Black tint White tint.
- Pink: 1 red tint 1 white tint or 1 pink tulip or 1 peony.
PC, macOS, Linux, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch
Mojang, Xbox, Sony, Nintendo eShop
Mojang, Microsoft Studios, Sony Computer Entertainment
18 November 2011
Other Articles Related
Minecraft: How to beat the WardenMinecraft: How to Craft Red Stained GlassMinecraft : How to Install OptiFineMinecraft: How to Craft a Water ElevatorMinecraft: How to wax and remove wax from CopperMinecraft: Where to find Buried TreasureMinecraft: How to Get a CapeMinecraft: How to get music discs - Tips and tricksMinecraft: How to Find Name Tags - Tips and tricksMinecraft: How To Craft Fireworks - Tips and tricksMinecraft: How To Get Sponges - Tips and tricksMinecraft Bedrock: How to Fix Outdated Client - Tips and tricksMinecraft: How to Fix Error Exit Code 0Minecraft: How to Get Mending EnchantmentMinecraft: How to Fix Can’t Log in to My MojangMinecraft: How to Fix Multiplayer Option Disabled in Java Edition