Learn How to start Last Dose missions in GTA Online in this article.
Welcome to the world of Grand Theft Auto Online! The Last Dose mission is among the missions available in the game, and it can be a great addition to your gaming experience. The Last Dose mission is a three-part storyline that pits you against an international drug trafficking syndicate and culminates in a daring heist. In this blog post, we’ll explore how to start The Last Dose missions in GTA Online and provide some troubleshooting tips.
Overview of The Last Dose Missions in GTA Online
The Last Dose mission is a three-part storyline that pits you against an international drug trafficking syndicate. The mission begins with you receiving a call from Dax in Freemode. After meeting Dax, you'll be tasked with a series of missions that will take you all around Los Santos. The missions include “This is an Intervention,” “Unusual Suspects,” “FriedMind,” “Checking In,” and “BDKD.”
Prerequisites for Starting The Last Dose Missions
Before you can start The Last Dose missions, you must have completed the first three missions in the storyline: “The Introduction,” “The Setup,” and “The Big Score.” You must also have reached rank 40 in GTA Online.
After Completing The First Dose Missions
Once you have completed the first three missions in the storyline, you will receive a call from Dax in Freemode. After meeting Dax, you will be taken to a safehouse where you will be briefed on the mission.
The Last Dose Missions
The Last Dose mission is broken up into five distinct missions, each with its own unique challenges.
- “This is an Intervention”: In this mission, you must infiltrate an enemy stronghold and take out their leader.
- “Unusual Suspects”: In this mission, you must investigate a series of suspects to uncover who is behind the drug trafficking.
- “FriedMind”: In this mission, you must break into a government facility and steal a secret prototype.
- “Checking In”: In this mission, you must track down the last suspect and uncover their secrets.
- “BDKD”: In this mission, you must break into a heavily guarded facility and steal a valuable piece of evidence.
If you don’t receive a call from Dax in Freemode, here are some possible solutions:
- Make sure you have completed the prerequisite missions and reached rank 40 in GTA Online.
- Try relogging or restarting the game.
- Make sure you are connected to the internet and that you are in a public lobby.
- Try joining a different lobby or a job session.
The Last Dose missions are a great addition to GTA Online and are sure to provide hours of entertainment. Before you can start The Last Dose missions, you must first complete The First Dose missions. After completing The First Dose, you should receive a call from Dax in freemode and can then meet him in order to start the storyline. The Last Dose missions consist of five missions that take place in Los Santos and require you to track down and apprehend a fugitive, interrogate suspects, collect evidence, and battle a rival gang. If you are having trouble starting The Last Dose missions, there are several solutions to this problem. With these tips, you should be able to start The Last Dose missions without any trouble.
gta 5 online, weekly update, cheats in gta 5 online ps4, reddit, car, money, fastest car, los santos tuners cars, gya
PlayStation 3 pS3, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows PC
Rockstar Games, Take-Two Interactive, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft, Humble Store, Epic Games
RAGE, Euphoria, Bullet Physics, Havok
17 September 2013
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related