Learn how to make the Slow Falling Potion in Minecraft. This guide will explain the steps required to make this powerful potion.
Topic: How to make the Slow Falling Potion in Minecraft
- Overview of the Topic: Making a Slow Falling potion in Minecraft is a relatively simple process. This potion reduces the rate of fall damage taken by the player and can prove to be very useful in certain situations. By following the instructions below, you will be able to make your own Slow Falling potion in no time.
Gathering the Ingredients
- Nether Wart: Nether Wart is a type of plant found in the Nether and can be harvested by punching it with any tool.
- Water Bottle: Water bottles can be obtained by filling a glass bottle at a water source.
- Phantom Membrane: Phantom Membranes are dropped from Phantom mobs and can be harvested from the entity’s drops.
Brewing the Potion
- Adding Blaze Powder to Brewing Stand: To begin brewing the potion, add one blaze powder to the brewing stand.
- Filling Top Part with Nether Wart: The top part of the brewing stand should be filled with Nether Wart.
- Filling Bottom Part with Water Bottle: The bottom part of the brewing stand should be filled with one water bottle.
- Brewing an Awkward Potion: Place the filled brewing stand over a fire, then wait for the brewing to finish. This will create an Awkward Potion.
- Adding Phantom Membrane to Top Part: Add one Phantom Membrane to the top part of the brewing stand.
- Adding Awkward Potion to Bottom Part: Remove the Awkward Potion from the bottom part of the brewing stand and add it to the top part.
- Brewing Multiple Potions: Repeat the process for each potion desired.
Finishing the Potion
- Wait for Brewing to Finish: Wait for the brewing to finish, then obtain the Slow Falling potion from the bottom part of the brewing stand.
- Obtaining the Slow Falling Potion: The Slow Falling potion is now ready for use.
In summary, making a Slow Falling potion in Minecraft is quite simple. By collecting the necessary ingredients and following the instructions above, you will be able to make your own Slow Falling potion in no time.
- Duration of Potion: The Slow Falling potion lasts for three minutes.
- Further Tips and Tricks: You can also add another ingredient, such as Redstone, to make the duration of the potion longer. Additionally, you can use a brewing stand over a campfire to brew the potion faster.
Making a Slow Falling potion in Minecraft is a simple process that can come in handy in certain situations. With the help of this guide, you can easily craft your own Slow Falling potion in no time.
minecraft classic , education edition, download, pocket edition, update, minecaft, mminecraft, mincecraft, mincrat, free
PC, macOS, Linux, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch
Mojang, Xbox, Sony, Nintendo eShop
Mojang, Microsoft Studios, Sony Computer Entertainment
18 November 2011
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related