Our tour of GTA online has allowed us to obtain a number of things, that's why today we tell you how we can select as a vip
While we are immersed in this game, there are possibilities to carry out a few robberies, some more valuable than others but robberies at last, the detail is that we need to become a VIP, CEO or President of MC to obtain the robbery of the Last Judgment and here we are going to describe how it is achieved.
How do you register as a vip in GTA Online?
For registrars as vip it is necessary to have some requirements:
- There is no initial cost.
- Count on $ 50,000.
- Open the menu and go to a SecuroServ to register and finally give the organization a name.
How do you spell CEO in GTA Online?
Another option we find is to become CEO and this requires:
- Be the owner of at least 1 of the 4 offices in Los Santos, (can be found on the Dynasty 8 website)
- The cost of the office has a value that ranges from 1,000,000. and the $ 4,000,000.
- Then it is time to go to the interaction menu and move to SecuroServ where we can register and name our organization.
GTA Online: How to find Phantom Car Halloween eventGTA Online: How to get Sprint Races
How do you register as MC President in GTA Online?
- To achieve this there is no initial cost.
- Purchase of a club house from the Maze Bank liens is required.
- Open the interaction menu and go to the Motorcycle Club.
- Then registrars as MC President and give our organization a name.
Being president of MC allows us to obtain some of these properties in relation to the Maze Bank mortgages, since it is necessary to be the owner of a property, then we must visit it and go to the H icon that is in the meeting room and proceed to cancel $ 65,000 to capture the robbery.
In this way we can end our guide on how to get as a VIP and thereby achieve the author of the GTA Online Doomsday Heist.
- Cancel $ 2,950,000 for the Land Law Reservoir.
- Cancel $ 2,525,000 for Grand Lady.
- Cancel $ 1,670,000 for Lake Zancudo.
- Cancel $ 1,250,000 for El Paleto Bay.
- Cancel $ 2,740,000 for Sandy Shores.
- Cancel $ 1,475,000 for Monte Gordo.
- Cancel $ 2,312,000 for Route 68.
- Cancel $ 1,855,000 for the Wind Farm.
- Cancel $ 2,100,000 for the Rio Zancudo.
PlayStation 3 pS3, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows PC
Rockstar Games, Take-Two Interactive, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft, Humble Store, Epic Games
RAGE, Euphoria, Bullet Physics, Havok
17 September 2013
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
GTA Online: How to Watch UFOsGTA Online: How to fix joining a session errorGTA Online: How to make $600k in an hour with ContractGTA Online: How to go AFKGTA Online: How to unlock the Frontier OutfitGTA Online: How to get a Stone HatchetGTA Online: How to fix the ‘Saving Failed’ bugGTA Online: Client JobGTA Online: How to complete the Vespucci JobGTA Online: How to fix Save Data could not be loaded ErrorGTA Online: How to unlock Los Santos Tuners Prize RideGTA 5: How To Fix Auto Shop Not WorkingGTA Online: How to Fix Session is Having Trouble Syncing Important Catalogue Data to The ServerGTA Online: Where to Find All the CarsGTA Online: How to hide radio stationsGTA Online: Prize Ride Challenges in Los Santos TunersGTA Online: Where to Find Media Stick