This time we return with a Genshin Impact guide with the objective of explaining how to survive the cold.
What to know about Genshin Impact?
With the arrival of the region of the dragon thorn we have low temperatures as it is a frozen area, the cold may be able to cause us great damage if we let the light blue cold meter reach completion, then it is Ideally, we should take into account some options that allow us to solve how to survive the cold and which we will see in the text that follows.
How to survive the cold in Genshin Impact?
There are multiple options that can help us stay alive when facing the cold and these are the following:
In this way we finish our Genshin Impact guide, you are now aware of how to survive the cold, just enjoy it to the fullest.
- The heating of Seelies: it is something that is orange that we can find in treasure chests and that by following it we have a way to warm ourselves, thus reducing the cold factor.
- The bonfires and torches: when we are exploring we will be able to find them, which allows us to be warm easily, this when using a character that controls the fireworks and in the fields it is possible to find the bonfires.
- Ruin Braziers: It is possible to make our meter's cold drop with the activation of the Ruin Brazier activated.
- Scarlet Quartz: when taking it we can make the bar related to the cold fall into something
- The Goulash Recipe: through the soup it is possible to make us stay alive, which is possible to make the bar that indicates the cold fall, only it is not possible to completely achieve the fall, for this dependence of chilled meat.
- The statue of the 7: with these it is possible to heal ourselves and the group completely, which in turn eliminates the effect caused by the cold.
- The teleportation waypoints: once we get close to these, we will be able to end the effect of the cold, so it is ideal to use if we are close to them.
- The healer: having someone with such capacity in our team can be a great support to face the cold, so it is ideal to have someone like Bárbara to be able to heal ourselves when necessary.
PlayStation4 PS4, Nintendo Switch, iOS, PC, Android
September 28, 2020
Other Articles Related
Genshin Impact: Where to Find Heart of Clear SpringsGenshin Impact: Where to find DionaGenshin Impact: Where to Find Glaze LilyGenshin Impact: Where to Find Qingxin FlowerGenshin Impact: How to Beat Geo HypostasisGenshin Impact: Where to Find Blossoms of WealthGenshin Impact: Moment of Syzygy EventGenshin Impact: How to Open the Nine PillarsGenshin Impact: How to Get StarsilverGenshin Impact: Where to Find Wanderer's TroupeGenshin Impact: How to beat the Pure Electro HypostasisGenshin Impact: Where to Find all treasure in Dawn wineryGenshin Impact: Where to Find all treasure in Tianqiu ValleyGenshin Impact: How to Beat Ruin GuardGenshin Impact: Where to Find QingxinGenshin Impact: Where to find all treasure in NantianmenGenshin Impact: how to get struck by lightningGenshin Impact: Where to Find All Lost Riches Treasure in Cape OathGenshin Impact: How To Get The Flute SwordGenshin Impact: How To Get Skyward Blade