Among this week's Fortnite challenges, there is one that will have you wondering where to repair damaged telescopes, so pay attention to how to do it.
What is the challenge of damaged telescopes in Fortnite?
This is one of the challenges that we will be able to access in the current week of the game, in which you will have the task of repairing five damaged telescopes around the new map and so that you can complete it quickly is that we are going to tell you where to repair damaged telescopes.
Where to repair damaged telescopes in Fortnite?
Fortnite: Where to Find Rick SanchezFortnite: Where to Find Marigold
That's all you have to know about where to repair damaged telescopes in Fortnite, so now that you know how to do it, we hope that you will be able to repair and complete this challenge quickly.
- To find the first telescope, you will have to go to the island that has a lighthouse, it is in the extreme north of the map, northwest of Stealthy Stronghold. You can find the telescope in the free area on a ledge> interact with it to repair it and continue with the second one.
- To find the second you will have to go near the Craggy Cliffs point of interest in the northeast corner of the new map. If you find yourself in Craggy Cliffs you will have to head east to get to the road> cross the street to find the telescope on a ledge near an ice chest and some stools and rocks.
- To find the third you must bear in mind that it is not so close to a point of interest. In this sense, you will have to go to the west of the map, west of Sweaty Sands> move to the corner of the ocean that is near some rocks to find the third telescope.
- Then for the fourth, you will have to go southeast of Retail Row, in the direction of one of the snowy mountains. You can find the fourth telescope at the top of one of the mountains.
- Finally, you will have to head south of Catty Corner, south of the POI you will find a snowy mountain that you will have to pass through to move south, towards the water to find the last damaged telescope.
PC, macOS, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, iOS, Android
Survival, battle royale, sandbox
July 25, 2017
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Fortnite: How to remove Alien Parasites in Season 7Fortnite : How to unlock the Super Styles Battle PassFortnite: How to fix error code 23 ‘game client encountered an application error’Fortnite: How to fix textures not loading in and rendering issuesFortnite: How to fix an unexpected error occurred on XboxFortnite: How to Fix the Server OfflineFortnite: Where to Find All Alien Artifact Locations in Chapter 2 Season 7Fortnite: Where to find Alien Artifacts Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 2Fortnite: How to deal damage with IO Tech Weapons in Chapter 2 Season 7Fortnite: Where to destroy equipment at satellite stations in Chapter 2 Season 7Fortnite: Where to Find a graffiti-covered wall at Hydro 16 or near Catty CornerFortnite: Where to interact with a dead drop in Weeping Woods in Chapter 2 Season 7Fortnite: Where to converse with Rick Sanchez, Rook, Marigold, Maven, or Special ForcesFortnite: Where to Collect Spray Cans from Dirty Docks Warehouses or Pleasant Park GaragesFortnite: Where to catch all fish in Chapter 2 Season 7Fortnite: How to enter a UFO in Chapter 2 Season 7Fortnite: Where to Find Graffiti-Covered Walls in Week 2 ChallengeFortnite All Bounty Board: Where to Find every Bounty Board in Chapter 2 Season 7