In the Fortnite universe we have many tasks, one of which is where to find all the XP coins in season 4, week 6.
What to know about XP Coins in Season 4, Week 6 of Fortnite?
Certainly in this season we are going to face many challenges, in the 6th week we will have the opportunity to collect many XP coins, considering that it is about 10 in total for this week, being purple x2, green x4, blue x3 and gold x1 , It is ideal that we know where to find all the XP coins in season 4, week 6 and in this guide the details to achieve it will be presented, you just have to pay close attention to the following content.
Where to find all XP Coins in Season 4, Week 6 in Fortnite?
- In the ant mansion, on the ground near the dog house
- North of Stark Industries we have to break the pots inside the house that has two floors
- In the weather station there is a small brick house in which we must break a desk
- Close to the water tower in La Fortilla, you have to break a blue barrel near the window on the second floor
- Northeast of Steamy Stacks on the beach
- North of Lazy Lake very close to a campfire
- Southwest of the doom domain next to a large rock
- North of Salty Spring in a tree
- North of Stark Industries on a terrain
- West of Holly Hedges on the beach
It is ideal that when completing the challenges many of these coins we can take them simultaneously, as they are very close to each other, for example those that are in Weeping Woods and that there are also several challenges for us to complete, such as those of Wolverine very close to this area and we can benefit from XP with ease.Knowing where to find all the XP coins in season 4, week 6 is interesting, as it allows us to unwind and have more fun in Fortnite.
epic games, fortnite tracker, store, games online, fornite, mobile, google app store, pc games, tracker, battle pass, up
PC, macOS, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, iOS, Android
Survival, battle royale, sandbox
July 25, 2017
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related