Delve into the universe of Fortnite, as today we are going to tell you how to get more XP in Chapter 2 Season 5.
What to know about XP in Fortnite?
It is the means that will lead us to increase the level in the battle pass, this with the purpose of unlocking content such as cosmetics for example, which require that a certain level be reached according to said cosmetic, we must take into account that it is possible to get XP in different ways and to help us this guide is going to explain to us in general How to get more XP in Chapter 2 Season 5, so let's follow what is next to clarify the existing doubts about it.
Fortnite: How to hunt wild Boars in Chapter 2 Season 6
How to get more XP in Chapter 2 Season 5 in Fortnite?
Let's see the possibilities that are presented to us in Fortnite to get more XP and these are the following:
Knowing how to get more XP in Chapter 2 Season 5 allows us to have more progress and fun in Fortnite.
- Exploring the island: this is the best thing we can do at the beginning this season, visit the different places and check the possibilities with new things, in this way it is possible to achieve a significant amount of XP, since a discovered place can represent around 10,000 XP, very often many points of interest are added to the game or even changes in the places that we have already visited, making it a very viable option.
- Complete the missions: regarding How to get more XP in Chapter 2 Season 5 is one of the most important ways since it is directly related to the different challenges that will be presented throughout this season, then we have to look for the Quests available, so we press the touch panel or see on the Xbox to access this, a mission can reward us with 10,000 to 50,000 XP depending on what it represents, certainly in the previous seasons to reach level 100 in the battle pass It was due to the success of the missions, these being the ones that reward us with the highest amount of XP.
- The XP coins: these are found scattered throughout the map in the same way as previous seasons, which can be found weekly, depending on the color of the coins is that a certain amount of the corresponding XP is obtained and in Fortnite we have that it is obtained 15000 XP with the Gold ones, 10300 XP with the Purple ones, 6500 XP with the blue ones and 5000 XP with the green ones.
- With the purchase of battle passes: it is possible that using the V-Bucks we can improve our level of the battle pass, considering that the cost per level is 150 V-Bucks, even with 1850 V-Bucks it is possible to obtain about 25 levels before we reach 70 levels to save so many expenses.
- The challenges of the punch cards: in this season everything indicates that they will not be present, taking into account that it is not the end of it, there are certainly many things that have allowed us to gain XP so far this season, such as when swimming certain distances, walking, using the glider, eliminating enemies and many other activities, while progressing in each of these it is possible to solve How to get more XP in Chapter 2 Season 5, presenting the same in the top left corner of the screen, which will bring us an additional 15,000 XP, for which it will be worth it.
- The performance in the games: it is important to maintain an outstanding performance if we want to achieve the highest amount of XP possible during each of the games, by causing more deaths, assists and much more we will be able to obtain more XP, by staying with Life for the longest time in a game and being in the 20s will mean higher earnings.
PC, macOS, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, iOS, Android
Survival, battle royale, sandbox
July 25, 2017
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Fortnite: How To Spend 7 Seconds Within 7 Meters of A Fleeing ChickenFortnite: Where to Get Intel on WildlifeFortnite: Where to Activate a Rift by Purchasing It From a CharacterFortnite: Where to destroy Sandcastles in Chapter 2 Season 6Fortnite: Where to Find Exotic Marksman Six ShooterFortnite: How to get Snake and Stones PackFortnite: How to get the Escapist UmbrellaFortnite: Where to find Orelia NPC 50Fortnite: How to Get Anniversary gold Lara Croft SkinFortnite: How To Get The Beast Boy SkinFortnite: How to open chests at the Spire or Guardians TowerFortnite: How to use the launcher from the Guardian Tower in Chapter 2 Season 6Fortnite: How to Damage Opponent Within 10 Seconds of LandingFortnite: Where to Find Research Books from Holly Hedges and Pleasant ParkFortnite: Where to dance in Durr Burger Kitchen in Chapter 2 Season 6Fortnite: Where to use a Firefly Jar at the Pizza Pit in Chapter 2 Season 6Fortnite: How to destroy structure with fire in Chapter 2 Season 6