Now that the new season of Fortnite has premiered many are wondering how to complete Punchcard Quests Season 8 Week 1 and here we have it
What are punch card quest in Fortnite?
This is one of the novelties that the game presents with the arrival of season 8, and it is that the legendary and epic missions have been exchanged for punch cards. So if you want to know how to complete Punchcard Quests Season 8 Week 1 , you are in the right place.
How to complete Punchcard Quests Season 8 Week 1 in Fortnite?
Fortnite: Where to emote in front of Shady Doggo at Retail Row, Believer Beach, or Steamy StacksFortnite: How to level up in Season 8 Battle Pass
If you're wondering how to complete Punchcard Quests Season 8 Week 1 in Fortnite, we've covered all the missions you'll encounter during the first week of this new season, including what you need to do to complete them.
How to complete Season 8 Week 1 punch card missions in Fortnite? - Ready
First you must bear in mind that each week a new weekly punch card mission will appear and the next weekly punch card should arrive this Wednesday, September 22 and is updated every week of the new season. But below we list the first batch of weekly punch card missions:
- Complete a daily punch card (1), which will earn you 65,000 XP
- Place Top 10 with friends (5), which will allow you to get 65,000 XP
- Spending bars (500), which will allow you to obtain 65,000 XP
Daily punch cards are updated every day, giving you access to easy-to-complete missions for extra XP. The key is to finish one of the daily punch cards to complete the first weekly mission.
You can also find character punch cards to complete this season.
So you will have to visit specific characters and complete the five missions that will be assigned to you, which will allow you to obtain 12,000 XP points for completing the first one, and will increase 2,000 XP for each completion, making a total of 80,000 XP points for each card. perforated completed.
Below we list all the seasonal punch cards:
That's all you need to know about how to complete Punchcard Quests Season 8 Week 1 in Fortnite and now that you know, we hope that you will be able to quickly complete all the punch missions of the current week and the one to come once they are we have covers for you.
- Darkness> Talk to Dusk and complete the vampire combat mission line.
- Baba Yaga> Talk to Baba Yaga and complete the new Brew quest line.
- Kor> Talk to Kor and complete the Sniper Elite questline
- J.B. Chimpanski> talks to J.B. Chimpanski and complete the war effort questline
- Fabio Shiny Mane> talk to Fabio Sparklemane to start the Party Locale quest line
- Pit Stop> Talk to Pitstop and complete the Stunt Training Mission Line.
- Penny> Talk to Penny and complete the Build Passion quest line
- Brat> Talk to The Brat and complete Hot Dog's quest line
- Dark Jonesy> Talk to Dark Jonesy and complete the Spooky Story quest line.
- Kitbash> Talk to Kitbash and complete the Making Friends questline.
- Charlotte> Talk to Charlotte and complete the IO Heist quest line
- Jonesy Dive> talk to Scuba Jonesy and complete the Surf Turf Questline
- Giddy> Talk to Madcap and complete the Mushroom Master quest line
- Toona Fish> Talk to Toona Fish and complete the Hue-ge Discovery quest line
- Torin> Talk to Torin and complete the monster investigation quest line.
PC, macOS, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, iOS, Android
Survival, battle royale, sandbox
July 25, 2017
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Fortnite: How to get Armored WallsFortnite: How to get a Storm Forecast from a character in Chapter 2 Season 8Fortnite: How to Emote within 10m of an Allied Built StructureFortnite: Where to Find Gold CubeFortnite: How to get Balenciaga cosmeticsFortnite : How to complete Bounties in Season 8Fortnite: How to Find NPC #6 Torin in Season 8Fortnite: Where to Find NPC #5 Dusk in Season 8Fortnite: How to Find NPC #10 Pitstop in Season 8Fortnite: How to Find NPC #1 Baba Yaga in Season 8Fortnite: How to Find NPC #3 Dark Jonesy in Season 8Fortnite: Where to Find NPC #4 Kor in Chapter 2 Season 8Fortnite: How to Find NPC #7 Kitbash in Season 8Fortnite: Where to consume an Apple and a BananaFortnite: How to Interact with an Overturned Car to Flip it Rightside UpFortnite: Where to Find NPC #9 Penny in Season 8Fortnite: Where to Find Bottles of Y-Labs Magenta at Misty MeadowsFortnite: Where to Find All Cube Monster Parts