Android is not without its drawbacks and this makes it important to tell you how to Fix Can’t Send Text Messages.
What causes not being able to send text messages in Android?
There is no type of technological artifact that is the perfect tophus, because, in some way, they usually present a failure, in that sense, knowing how to solve the problem of not being able to send text messages leads us to understand that even when they no longer usually have A considerable boom continues to be used, as WhatsApp has entered with a fury, however, there is the possibility of having some users who make use of text messages and that is where there are occasions when this can become an inconvenience.
Knowing how to solve the problem of not being able to send text messages is simply an important action, because this even makes us understand that if it is not possible to send text messages, perhaps we do not receive either, in which case they send us, that is where it usually is. The situation is worrying, as it must be made clear that there are some reasons why we cannot access them in Android, and they are:
- We have an incorrect configuration.
- Having insufficient airtime.
- No signal.
- The network is stuck with traffic.
- The mobile network may not be sending or receiving text messages.
- Flight mode may be activated.
- It is possible that the number to which we wish to communicate is wrong.
- There is a possibility that the SIM card is misplaced.
In this sense, there are several reasons why it is not possible to send text messages in Android, it is simply important to have some patients, because everything in this life has an answer that can favor us and precisely today we are here to talk to you about How to solve the problem of not being able to send text messages and thus continue to use this service.
How to Fix Can’t Send Text Messages in Android?
Check the simple features before sending text messages: this simply implies taking care of some simple tasks that can be effective on our Android mobile, and they are:
- Check that there is reception from our device, otherwise there is the possibility of not being able to send or receive text messages, also even calls may present interference, which makes it necessary to locate ourselves somewhere where there is better reception.
- We are in a changing world, and therefore it is usually necessary to know how to solve the problem of not being able to send text messages, in this sense, it is vital to take a look at the possible updates of the mobile phone provider.
- It is good to check that we have enough airtime, as some messages usually take a little longer to send than others.
- It is vital to find out that our mobile operator supports SMS, MMS or RCS messages.
- Another option to know how to solve the problem of not being able to send text messages is to consider checking that the number to which we are sending text messages is valid or correct, otherwise we will hardly be able to send or receive any response and this may even occur whether a Android device.
- It is necessary to choose to check that the SIM card is properly inserted in the correct way, sometimes it usually tells us "There is no SIM card" this leads us to have to remove it and put it back or simply be more direct and try it on another phone, this It could help us, however, as this problem persists, it is necessary to consider contacting the network provider.
- Deactivating airplane mode is another necessary action to perform, as this may be interfering with our Android device and the inability to send text messages, it is possible even to not receive calls for which it is necessary to open settings and from there go to connections with The object of locating flight mode and simply setting it to Off.
- Restarting our Android device can be favorable, on occasions it is necessary to refresh it and thus be able to send text messages normally.
How to Convert EXE to APKAndroid and iPhone: How to play music during a call
There is the possibility of updating the Android system, with this we managed to repair some bugs, even this is usually related to the text message application, in this sense, it is necessary to consider the model of the device and from there go to settings to access Advanced software update and installing pending updates, this allows access to settings and from this it will only be enough to reach the system to locate advanced and finally system update.
Once we have checked these previous actions to know how to solve the problem of not being able to send text messages, it is necessary:
Clear the cache and data of the text message application in Android:
this is an action that can be favorable, since it allows us to refresh in a certain way and for this it is necessary:
- Go to "Settings" in order to locate "Applications"
- Then it is necessary to press "Messages" and then press "Storage"
- Next we press "Clear cache" and this leads us to consider deleting data and then touch "Accept" in order to confirm.
- We restart our device and that's it.
Review blocked numbers:
this is another task that we can apply while we have this problem, in this sense knowing how to solve the problem of not being able to send text messages leads us to consider:
- Look for the lock icon next to the name or phone number.
- Touch the three dots that are located on the right side of the screen to touch "Unlock".
- It is possible to choose to enable read receipts, as this may indicate that the person has received our message.
- It is good to know that there is a possibility that the other person has blocked us and therefore we will not be able to send or receive a message from that number.
Restore the SMS configuration:
this is a matter that is usually related in case of changing the SIM card, since it is well known that each network provider usually has some different preferences, which leads us to carry out some actions that allow us to send and receive text messages, in this sense to do it in Android it is necessary:
Check the SMSC:
- Open the message application and tap on "Settings".
- Then reset the options to defaults.
- We proceed to restart our Android device and that's it.
this is another alternative that may well be applied to know how to solve the problem of not being able to send text messages, in this sense it is necessary to have an internet connection because, precisely, the SMSC is usually unique to access the network and therefore send text messages, for this it is necessary:
This is all we can contribute about how to Fix Can’t Send Text Messages, because in this way you will have the possibility to communicate calmly and regularly in Android without neglecting technological advances.
- Open the texting app.
- Then touch on the three points that are usually located on the right side of the screen in order to open “Settings”.
- We proceed to press "More settings".
- Check the message center and this can be done at the bottom in order to display the telephone number of the operator's message center.
- However, there is the possibility of even on our Android device choosing to take a look at the web in order to check the number of the message center of our phone, because if it is different from ours, it is feasible to point it out and save it.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Android: How to Sync Google ContactsAndroid: How to Fix Can’t Send Text Messages