FIFA 21 continues to challenge us and this opens up the opportunity to tell you how to complete Sandro Tonali challenge
What is the goal of completing Sandro Tonali challenge in FIFA 21?
It is evident that FIFA 21 has attracted the attention of many players, because each challenge that it has presented us has managed to occupy and entertain us, so knowing How to complete Sandro Tonali challenge simply translates to a new card, because here we have the opportunity to tell with a midfielder who has some interesting characteristics such as:
- It has an OVR of 87.
- He has a 90 pass.
- He boasts an overall speed of 82.
How to complete Sandro Tonali challenge in FIFA 21?
These moments require the completion of five specific objectives in the live FUT friendly and are as follows:Passing phase:
This objective requires assisting 6 goals only using weak foot players at least 4 with which it is possible to get 300 XP and a pack of small electrum players as a reward.
this objective requires the use of midfielders with whom it is possible to assist a ball in two different games and for which it is possible to get 300 XP and a pack of gold players.Serie A streak:
to complete this objective it is necessary to score in a total of 2 different matches using Serie A players and with this we get 300 XP and in addition to a gold package.Italian Instinct:
This objective requires us to score in 3 different matches and thus get 300 XP in addition to a rare 75 players.Winning Ways:
To complete this objective you need to win 6 matches and opt for 300 XP plus a premium gold package.
Completing the 5 objectives is essential because with it, we are allowed to achieve the Sandro Tonali player objective, in addition to 300 XP.
Here is a possible recommendation to put together the ideal eleven.
This is everything you need to know about How to complete Sandro Tonali challenge, this way you can put together an ideal eleven in FIFA 21, try it.
- Brahim Diaz: This is a Serie A player and has an OVR of 74.
- Juan Jesús: This is a Serie A player and has an OVR of 74.
- Mara Jajalo - This is a Serie A player and has an OVR of 74.
- Nicholas Nkoulou - This is a Seria A player and has an OVR of 80.
- Theo Hernández - This is a Serie A player and has an OVR of 80.
- Manuel Lazzari: this is an Italian player who also belongs to Serie A and has an OVR of 81.
- Mateto Politano: this is an Italian player, who belongs to Serie A and also, is 4 weak foot, has an OVR of 81.
- Juan Cuadrado: he is a Serie A player and has an OVR of 81.
- Zlatan Ibrahimović: he is a player who belongs to Serie A, he also has 4 weak feet and has an OVR of 83.
- José Callejon: this is a midfielder who belongs to Serie A and has an OVR of 84.
- Dries Mertens: this is a weak foot 4 players and plays in Serie A, has an OVR of 85.
- Lorenzo Insigne: this is an Italian player, he plays in Serie A and has 4 weak feet, he also has an OVR of 85.
- Alejandro Gomez: This player is a midfielder who plays in Serie A, has 4 weak feet and an OVR of 86.
- Ciro Immobile: this is an Italian player, he belongs to Serie A, he has 4 weak feet and an OVR of 87.
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One. Nintendo Switch, Google Stadia, PlayStation 5 Ps5, Xbox Series X
9 October 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related