FIFA 21 keeps us in constant motion so we will see now how to complete all Season 1 Week 1 Objectives.
What to know about Season 1 Week 1 Objectives of FIFA 21?
It is necessary that our intention at this point is that we reach level 30, to avoid the complexities of the weekly objectives that are already published by the EA, it is about week 1 of season 1, certainly the same as last year in this present we will have 2 weeks for these objectives to be completed, the obstacles will depend on the level we actually have, now to have an idea of how to complete all Season 1 Week 1 Objectives we will rely on the following content, only you have to pay attention to it, let's do it.
How to complete all Season 1 Week 1 Objectives in FIFA 21?
What we have to do is look for the objectives that are in the Ultimate Team tab, thus having the weekly ones that correspond to us, these are bronze, silver and gold, starting from the fact that completing the bronze ones will unlock those of silver and those of avocado to those of gold, let's see the following:
- Score 3 times in any of the FUT game modes for 473 XP
- Win 2 games in any of the FUT modes and therefore 473 XP is earned
- Play a match in squad battles, for which you get 315 XP
- In rivals play a match, earning 315 XP
- Completing all of the above earns 175 XP
- They are unknown, so it will be updated at the time of having the details when completing the Bronze
- Completing all objectives earns 425 XP
In this way we finish our FIFA 21 guide, now you know how to complete all Season 1 Week 1 Objectives, just enjoy it to the fullest.
- They are unknown, so this content will be updated later when completing the silver ones
- The reward for completing all objectives is 642 XP
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One. Nintendo Switch, Google Stadia, PlayStation 5 Ps5, Xbox Series X
9 October 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related