FIFA 20 has known perfectly to penetrate the public, so today we are going to tell you how to fix the Lag, Crashing and Stuttering
Is the Lag, Crashing and Stuttering recent in FIFA 20?
The truth is that this error already takes some time and has managed to generate some problems for us, since it is possible to get us with the possibility that the screen turns black or simply the option that some FPS may fall, thereby generating a collapse that does not allows enjoyment.
FIFA 20 is a game that came out in September 2019 and since its launch it has achieved excellent acceptance, which is why the need to know how to dix Lag, Crashing and Stuttering arises, mainly based on the possibility of achieving a fusion that It has been incorporated here and brings with it a certain similarity to its rival PES 2020.
Knowing how to fix the Lag, Crashing and Stuttering, simply leads us to look for more solutions, since some solutions have already come to light previously, since since this game came out I have presented some similar concert drawbacks, but today we come with others bets that can finally allow us to enjoy FIFA 20 with more peace of mind.
How to fix lag, crash and stutter in FIFA 20?
There are some solutions to this problem but we are going to specify the most recommended, since we always choose to spread messages and solutions that are tested by many players and that are simply reliable solutions, for this it is ideal to get the use of the RDR2 CPU. exe is limited, for this it is ideal to do it with the Battle Encoder Shirase tool.
In our step to know how to solve the Lag, Crashing and Stuttering we take the opportunity to indicate what are the recommended and minimum specifications to enjoy FIFA 20.The recommended specifications to play FIFA20:
The minimum specifications to play FIFA 20 are:
- Have an AMD FX-8150 / Core i5-3550 CPU or higher.
- Have 64-bit Windows 10 as the operating system.
- Have a Radeon R9 270X / GeForce GTX 670 or higher video card.
- Have a DEDICATED VIDEO RAM of 2048 MB
- Have an 8 GB RAM.
- Have at least 50 GB of hard disk space.
- Having 5.0 pixel shader
- Have vertex shader 5.0.
- Have a Core i3-2100 / Phenom II X4 965 or higher CPU.
- Owning Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 64-bit as the operating system.
- Have a Radeon HD 7850 / GeForce GTX 660 or higher video card.
- Possess a dedicated video RAM of 1024 MB.
- Have an 8 GB RAM.
- Have at least 50GB of hard drive space.
- Having Pixel Shader 5.0
- Having vertex shader 5.0
How to Fix lag, crash and stutter with BES in FIFA 20?
BES simply has its functionality and works well but to make it work, it is simply necessary to run FIFA 20, giving way to start the simulation of the cowboy boot, only it is not possible to stay there and we will have to return to BES where it is necessary to select FIFA20 .exe, then click on "Limit this", this allows us to keep the CPU limited to -2 percent, as the other 98 percent will simply be assigned as CPU power usage.
How to fix Lag, Crashing and Stuttering by updating the graphics driver in FIFA 20?
There are updates for AMD and Nvidia graphics cards, which generally have performance improvements as their goal, each of them presents its advantages and options to give it the corresponding use.
- Nvidia Drivers
- AMD Drivers
In the case of Nvidia users, some important specifications are presented that are well worth considering:
This process involves making some adjustments and they are as follows:
- First you need to April the Nvidia control panel and click on Manage 3D settings in the bar that is located on the left side.
- Next, it is necessary to click on the "Program settings" tab and locate FIFA 20 in the drop-down menu where we will select a program to customize.
- In case we possibly do not see the game in the list, it is necessary to click on the Add button to bring up another additional list, but if we are still not lucky and cannot see it, we must add the .exe file manually and do click Browse.
- Next we locate the folder where we have installed the game, select the executable file or the .exe file (in which case it would be FIFA20.exe), and there we can make the program settings available to the game.
These are the specifications for the AMD graphics card.
- On: for optimization of the thread.
- Off: For low latency mode.
- Performance: for texture-quality filtering.
- Get the most out of it: Power management.
- Make use of application settings with Anti-Aliasing Mode.
- Achieve simple sampling with the Anti-aliasing Method.
- Off for morphological filtering.
- Make use of the application settings for Anisotropic Filtering Mode.
- Achieve Performance with the quality of texture filtering.
- Turn on Surface Format Optimization.
- Turn off Wait for V-sync.
- Turn off OpenGL Triple Buffering.
- To get AMD optimized with Shader Cache.
- To override application settings in Tessellation Mode.
- Turn off the maximum tiling level.
- Graphics for the GPU workload.
- Turn off to Deactivate.
How to fix lag, crash and stutter when optimizing FIFA 20 settings?
The graphic optimization of the game is a necessary element, for this it is ideal to turn off FXAA, MXAA, since this allows us to deactivate motion blur and ensure that the quality of the reflections is simply low, thereby allowing us to achieve the following settings:
- Get Low rendering quality.
- Turn off MSSA options.
- Set full screen as Screen Mode.
- Achieve 60 FPS for a 60 Hz monitor by allowing us to select "No FPS Limit" to get the frame rate.
How to fix lag, lock and stutter by controlling disabled frame rate on FIFA 20?
The problems in this game usually come out in some way, but we must focus on getting them to disappear, the idea of disabling full-screen optimizations and the high DPI allows us to get away with it, it is necessary:
- Locate the game installation.
- Get the game's .exe file.
- Right-click, then Properties, then Compatibility Tab.
- Then check the "Disable full screen optimizations" tab and proceed to click the "Change high DPI settings" button.
- Then check "Override the behavior of the high DPI scale" and then "Application" this in the drop-down menu and then save the configuration.
How to disable game mode in FIFA 20?
Solving the Lag, Crashing and Stuttering allows us to deactivate the game mode, as this is because normally this mode makes the other processes in Windows simply run and causes us inconvenience to play for it is ideal to turn it off and this is done thus:
- We will click start, then Settings and then games.
- Then we will see the game bar where we turn off “record game clips, screenshots and transmit using the game bar”.
- Then we will go to the Captures tab where we can Record the background while playing OFF.
- Finally we will click on the Game mode tab and proceed to turn it off.
How to Fix Lag, Crashing and Stuttering by disabling hardware acceleration in Discord at FIFA 20?
Discord generally uses the power of the GPU our task here is to deactivate it and for this it is necessary:
- Open Discord.
- Click on User Configuration and then on Appearance.
- While in advanced, it is necessary to click on the hardware acceleration setting radio that will normally turn off if we turn it on.
- There is the possibility of using two monitors, if we are using this configuration we will simply turn off “ingame overlay” and for this we only need to have open discord, and go to the overlay in Application configuration.
- Then click on the radio next to Turn on the game overlay to turn it off.
Increased priority in task manager.
We could say that this is not really a novelty but it has aspects that can affect the CPU and to achieve this priority it is necessary:
- Press CTRL Shift ESC and with it open the task manager where we get FIFA 20.
- Then we will click on the process file and set the priority.
How to fix lag, crash and stutter by disabling overclocking software in FIFA 20?
It is possible to get us that the overclocking application may be causing us problems, some falls and freezes just enough to disable these programs and run the game. In general terms, Knowing How to Fix Lag, Crashing and Stuttering allow us to achieve better results in FIFA 20, they seem to be basic strategies but they can simply solve them and make us enjoy the game comfortably.
Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
EA Vancouver, EA Romania
27 September 2019
Other Articles Related
FIFA 20: How to complete Ousmane Dembele SBCFIFA 20: How to Complete Summer Heat IbrahimovicFIFA 20: How to Complete TOTSSF EvanderFIFA 20: How to Complete TOTSSF Moments MajaFIFA 20: How to Complete TOTSSF FuenzalidaFIFA 20: How to Complete Season 6 Week 6 ObjectivesFIFA 20: How to Complete TOTSSF GueyeFIFA 20: How to Complete Season 6 Week 5 ObjectivesFIFA 20: How to Complete TOTSSF MathieuFIFA 20: How to Complete the TOTSSF SabitzerFIFA 20: How to Complete the TOTSSF Moments Quaison SBCFIFA 20: How to Complete TOTSSF Moments DilrosunFIFA 20: How to Complete Flashback Witsel SBCFIFA 20: How to Complete Season 6 Week 4 ObjectivesFIFA 20: How to Complete Moments Maddison SBCFIFA 20: How to Complete Flashback Eder Militao Premium OptionFIFA 20: How to Complete Flashback Eder Militao SBCFIFA 20: How to Complete the TOTSSF Ezequiel Avila SBCFIFA 20: How to Complete the TOTSSF Luiz Gustavo SBCFIFA 20: How to Complete TOTSSF Falcao