Games usually have some drawbacks and Drug Dealer Simulator is no exception, let's see how to fix delays
The idea is to get the graphics to have the FPS to get the experience in this game can be more comforting, but taking into account that some adjustments applied can thus affect the problems of attention to our precision.
How to fix delays in Drug Dealer Simulator?
Correcting these errors leads us to make some changes, among which we can highlight:
- If you need to click Windows Search, in this bar place percent appdata percent
- Then in the folder that is above we will have to click on AppData where we will see 3 additional folders.
- We will have to open the local folder and there I will look for the Drug Dealer simulator, when we see it we have to open it.
- We will proceed to open the saved folder-> config -> WindowsNoEditor.
- Then we will have to open GameUserSetting.ini so that we will use the NotePad.
- Finally we change (ScalabilityGroups], the numbers for others.
- sg.AntiAliasingQuality = 0
- sg.PostProcessQuality = 0
- sg.FoliageQuality = 0
- sg.TextureQuality = 0
- sg.ViewDistanceQuality = 0
- sg.EffectsQuality = 0
- sg.FoliageQuality = 0
- sg.ShadowQuality = 0
In this sense, it is good to clarify that sg.ResolutionQuality = 100.000000 // is an option that allows us to make the game clearer or more blurred verse, it really can be a double-edged sword, the important thing is to get a number that is convenient and he can offer us the quality we want, especially he decided to choose to place 50.000000, but I do not see any improvement in FPS, he can choose to place the one you want best, but ten in mind that “the applied settings can also eliminate some shadows of game this it implies that they can be much brighter, we will end up gaining some FPS but we will also lose some graphics ”.
In particular I have it like this after the changes.
It is important to keep in mind that not all computers usually work the same way, this is better for low-end PCs, anyway knowing how to fix delays allows us to make some changes that may possibly bring us a difference in drug traffickers. Simulator
- 45-50 FPS.
- My PC 20-30 FPS
Other Articles Related
Dragon Ball Z Kakarot: How to Beat Beerus - Tips and tricksDrug Dealer Simulator: How to fix lags (FPS)Drug Dealer Simulator: How to Save your game