Sticking with Days Gone, we've put together everything you need to know if you're wondering how to get patches, so let's get started.
What are patches in Days Gone?
We are not referring to updates to the game, but to the game modification and statistics improvement equipment hidden in a mode, this element of the game is called a patch and they will allow you to modify various aspects of the game, from a greater penetration of bullets to a lower cost of focus.
How to get patches in Days Gone?
These can be obtained in the Challenges mode, but they can also be used in the main campaign, as long as you meet the unlock requirements.
These items come in three tiers depending on whether the associated challenge was completed with a bronze, silver, or gold rating.
For example, Endure Patch offers a reduction in the cost of resistance. Receiving a bronze rating in the Surrounded challenge will unlock the base form of the Patch and have a 7 percent reduction, while earning a silver rating in the same challenge will have a 16 percent reduction.
Days Gone Freaker EarsDays Gone: How to Fix PC Analog Sticks Not Working
Below we will list all the patches, their description and the associated challenge.
So we come to the end of this guide on how to obtain patches in Days Gone, we hope it has helped you to understand well the operation and the process of obtaining the patches and all those associated with them.
- In Sight, increases the accuracy of the weapon on the bike from a greater distance, this is associated with the Wild Pig challenge.
- Undying, increases your health, this is associated with the Dead before dawn challenge.
- Unstoppable, makes the resistance regenerate faster, this is associated with the Black Friday challenge.
- Endure, makes resistance cost less, this is associated with the Surrounded challenge
- Medicate, makes health items more effective, this is associated with the Survive challenge.
- Gas Guzzler, makes your bike refuel faster, this is associated with the Tramp's Race challenge.
- Knucklebreaker, increases the durability of the melee weapon, this is associated with the overtake challenge.
- Indestructible, it makes your bike suffer less damage from jumps and water, this is associated with the Reload challenge.
- Condemned, makes bullets penetrate more enemies, this is associated with the Ambush Camp Rush challenge.
- Steady, makes your focus decrease more slowly, this is associated with the challenge to keep them safer.
- Hit-and-run, makes your bike slow down less when it runs over enemies, this is associated with the Dead, don't ride challenge.
- Stopwatch, makes the focus spawn faster, this is associated with the infested challenge.
PlayStation 4 PS4, Microsoft Windows PC
Action-adventure, survival horror
SIE Bend Studio
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Days Gone: Where to find gas on PCDays Gone: How to Change Character Skins on PCDays Gone: How to Get PatchesDays Gone: How to Fix the Black Screen on PCDays Gone: How to fix Crash at Startup on PCDays Gone: How to Store Weapons - Tips and tricksDays Gone: How to Fix No Sound or AudioDays Gone Dead: How to complete Don’t Ride Challenge - Bike Challenge guideDays Gone: Make Money Fast and easilyDays Gone: Unlock Fast TravelDays Gone: How to Get FuelDays Gone: How to Upgrade Bike Performance Days Gone Guide: How to Bring Drugs Stash To Copeland or Tucker Days Gone Guide: How To Shoot On Your BikeDays Gone Trophy Guide Days Gone Guide: where are All Horde LocationsDays Gone Guide: How to Kill Hordes - Easiest WayDays Gone Starting Tips: A Quick Guide For Beginners