Today we bring you a Cyberpunk 2077 guide, aiming to explain where to find all Downtown Hidden Gem.
What to know about the hidden gems in Cyberpunk 2077?
It is a special loot that can allow us to access rewards that are very useful for our performance, which we can get by looting corpses or special containers, we must take into account that they are not displayed on the map, but also the fact of a series of failures capable of causing us to appear, being necessary to leave the area and a minimum wait of 24 hours for the error to be restored, taking into account these aspects it is appropriate to know where to find all Downtown Hidden Gem and is what will be explained in the following text.
Where to find all Downtown Hidden Gem in Cyberpunk 2077?
- Gem 1: in the north center there is a fast travel point, from this point we must start the search, so we will go to the road noticing a cage on the left, with a body ability of at least 8 we can enter this platform , here we will get the reward in Cyberpunk 2077.
- Gem 2: ideally, we understand where to find all the hidden gems in the center, the second of them will take us to the place of the Gun for Hire Guinea Pigs concert, from here we will visualize a large staircase, which will give us access to a building that has a similar With a greenhouse containing some trees and plants, the corresponding loot is found by climbing the stairs.
- Gem 3: once we leave the building of the previous gem in Cyberpunk 2077, we must make a left turn, once we cross a path going down we have a door, to access it we will use the body ability of at least 5, near the container we will find this corresponding loot.
- Gem 4: starting from the door we will make a left turn, then another left turn will take us to the street, once we reach the corner it is necessary to continue seeing Where to find all the hidden gems in the center in Cyberpunk 2077 we must pass Through a tunnel that takes us to the right side of the street, once we pass a container near some cars, we reach a door that we can access if we have technical skill of at least 8, what we will find are bodies to loot to access the loot.
- Gem 5: Our next progress takes us south of the Metro fast travel location: Downtown - Alexander Street and the fixer, which is located near Dino Dinovac, then on the other side of the car park is a staircase, by which we climbed before make a right turn, which will lead us to be behind the building, here we find the reward of this hidden gem in Cyberpunk 2077 and also a body to loot.
- Gem 6: it is necessary that in Cyberpunk 2077 we go to Skyline and Republic, which is a quick point that brings us closer to this hidden gem, it is necessary from here to run through the street cleaner until we reach the end of the road, here We will make a left turn to find some stairs to the left near the water, further on there is a door that requires us to have the necessary physical ability to access, this with the purpose of reaching a body to loot the loot and we add another solution to Where to find all the hidden gems in the center.
- Gem 7: knowing where to find all the hidden gems in the center will lead us to continue leaving the place of the previous gem towards the road, at the end of this we turn right and notice that there is a King Size sign on the alley, it is necessary to climb a couple of stairs to get the bodies that we must loot to get this loot in Cyberpunk 2077.
- Gem 8: starting from the fast travel point of Skyline and Republic, you have to turn around to notice some stairs that we will go up, this behind exactly where the fast travel point is in Cyberpunk 2077, when continuing the route on Where to find all the hidden gems in the center, we will reach a fenced area that is to the left, we have to go through it taking into account that motivated by a game failure we can sometimes receive mortal damage, once we have crossed we can loot the body of the place and take our reward.
- Gem 9: starting again from the fast travel point of Skyline and Republic, this time we turn right so that we continue straight until we find some stairs, when climbing these we must continue to the scaffolding on our right, as Where to find all the hidden gems in the center we are going to get here a box with our loot.
Gem 10: our objective of visualizing Where to find all the hidden gems of the center we have to go to the Gold Beach marina, then from here we turn to take some stairs that will take us under a main walkway, here we will get a baseball bat to on the right, what we will do in itself is to continue going down to loot a body and get our loot from this hidden gem in Cyberpunk 2077.
Gem 11: from the port of Gold Beach we are going to go this time to the stairs right next to the fast travel point going down, here we will reach the water, what we will do is dive to get our loot from this hidden gem through a body that is in the half sunken truck.
Gem 12: as for Where to find all the hidden gems in the center, we have reached the last one, which will take us to Halsey and MLK to start, we have to next to the fast travel point we must jump and continue straight, until we will A turn to the left after having noticed a sign with arrows towards that direction, we notice that there is an exploded car in the area, but sometimes due to a fault it may be, without exploding or even on top of us to explode and kill us, with something luckily you have to loot the body of the driver of the exploded car.Finally, now that we know where to find all Downtown Hidden Gem, it only remains to start the search and take advantage of their respective rewards in Cyberpunk 2077.
Microsoft Windows PC, Xbox Series X y S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5 PS5, PlayStation 4 PS4,Stadia
Action, role-playing RPG
CD Projekt RED
CD Projekt, Epic Games Store, Stadia, GeForce Now, Steam, GOG.com, Humble Store, Microsoft Store, Pl
December 10, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related