In this article, we prepare everything you need to know about the Cyberpunk 2077 PC requirements.
What is Cyberpunk 2077 about.
It is one of the most anticipated releases of the whole year, the title belongs to the science fiction role-playing video game developed and published by CD Projekt, which will be released for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC users on November 19, 2020 , and later on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X and Google Stadia.
What are the PC requirements of the Cyberpunk 2077.
Despite the fact that the developers have not published an official list of requirements, the date of this is getting closer and closer, there are more predictions of what they may be, so pay attention.
- Windows 7 64-bit operating system.
- Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz CPU or AMD Phenom II X4 940 CPU.
- 6 GB of RAM.
- 4GB Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 780 or AMD Radeon R9 290 graphics card.
Recommended system requirements.
That is all there is for now about what the Cyberpunk 2077 PC requirements are, do not forget that these are only predictions, but most likely they are correct, in the same way, with this you can prepare your PC for the moment of that premieres, it can be ready if the predictions are correct.
- Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8, or Windows 10 64-bit operating system.
- Processor Intel CPU Core i7 3770 3.4 GHz or AMD CPU AMD FX-8350 4 GHz.
- Memory: 8 GB of RAM.
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB or AMD Radeon RX 580 8GB graphics card.
Other Articles Related
Cyberpunk 2077: PC RequirementsCyberpunk 2077: All Gangs in Night CityCyberpunk 2077: All radio stations list in Night City