Crashes are a normal topic in many games these days and Cyberpunk 2077 is no exception, let's see How to fix input lag on PC
What is Cyberpunk 2077 PC input lag?
There is the possibility of making some necessary adjustments and modifications to the PC, because knowing how to correct the input lag on PC leads us to take care of solving this problem, since there is a need to take care of some fixes that will allow us to play based on the need take a look at the game configuration or the settings on the PC, whatever the case this bug has a solution.
How to fix input lag on PC in Cyberpunk 2077?
Cyberpunk 2077: Where to Find El Coyote CojoCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Charter Hill Hidden Gem
Configure the controller.
- Game adjustments are required.
- We must navigate in a Cyberpunk 2077 configuration.
- Then it will be necessary to go to the controls and from there move down to get the controller.
- It is necessary to take care of activating the advanced options.
- Then we need to lower the horizontal and vertical spin bonus to 0.
- Next we navigate to the video tab to turn off V-Sync.
- Proceed to go to the graphics tab and scroll down in order to reach the resolution scale of turning Static FidelityFX CAS.
Note: the more FPS the input lag will be much lower, it is ideal to set the graphics resolution and more FPS.
Configure the PC mouse.
- You need to open the start menu to find your mouse settings.
- Proceed to click Additional Mouse Options on the right in the window.
- Then navigate to Pointer Options, thus improving the precision of the pointer that is disabled.
Now that you know how to correct the input lag on PC, it is time to try to carry out some of these solutions, since with this we are presented with the possibility of enjoying Cyberpunk 2077 with everything it brings to us.
Microsoft Windows PC, Xbox Series X y S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5 PS5, PlayStation 4 PS4,Stadia
Action, role-playing RPG
CD Projekt RED
CD Projekt, Epic Games Store, Stadia, GeForce Now, Steam, GOG.com, Humble Store, Microsoft Store, Pl
December 10, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Cyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Kabuki Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Vista Del Ray Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Downtown Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Wellsprings Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: How to unlock all of Johnny Silverhand’s ItemsCyberpunk 2077: How to Get a Joytoy in ApartmentCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Japantown Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: How to Beat RhinoCyberpunk 2077: How to get the third person modCyberpunk 2077: How to increase Johnny’s RelationshipCyberpunk 2077: how to resolve the gun dealCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find Grenades Crafting SpecsCyberpunk 2077: How to Get Harris' IP AddressCyberpunk 2077: How to Get Legendary Gas MaskCyberpunk 2077: How to find the Malfunction quickhackACyberpunk 2077: How to Find MausserCyberpunk 2077: How to beat Diego RamirezCyberpunk 2077: How To Find Secret Maelstrom Merchant