Find out how to Change Character Appearance in this excellent and explanatory guide Cyberpunk 2077.
What to know about the Character Appearance in Cyberpunk 2077?
Something important about the game experience is the customization, being a system of great depth never seen before in other games, the appearance of V impacts on the behavior of each character, now it is ideal that it is our understanding How to Change Character Appearance and to help us see the content to be presented below.
How to Change Character Appearance in Cyberpunk 2077?
We will find many options to Change Character Appearance, this includes the face, hairstyle, body, scars, and much more, where also the skin tones are possible to change, the teeth, mouth, ears, eyes, and jaw, taking into account Note that there are a series of predefined configurations, it is ideal to understand that both the female and male options are not presented as such, only that the body type is included.
The customization and creation options are as follows:
- Scars and spots
- Surface wiring
- Hair color
- Eye makeup color
- Teeth (Length and color)
- The color of the piercings
- Skin tone
- The color of the eyes
- Eyes make up
- Type of skin
- Voice tone
- Tattoos (Location and color)
- Nails (Length and color)
Some customizations allow us to obtain unique abilities, which leads us to the following:
- The Blood Pump: this allows us to improve our healing once it is installed in the cardiovascular slot
- Kerenzikov: a slo-mo effect is created once we have avoided an attack
- Gorilla Hands: in general it is responsible for improving our strength
- Micro-rotors: allows us to increase our speed and precision
- The Mantis Blades: they are leaves that will protrude from the forearm
- The Monocable: this supports us in cutting our enemies into pieces using a fiber-optic loop
- The Raven Microcyber MK.4: when scanning targets and devices it is possible to make quickhacks by increasing the propagated distance
- The Sinlungs: our resistance will go through a better regeneration by putting it in our lungs
In the body we can install them and thus obtain special abilities when doing it in:
We hope that the information detailed here on How to Change Character Appearance has been useful to have fun in Cyberpunk 2077.
- Frontal cortex (brain)
- Immune system
- Nervous system
- Integumentary System
- Ocular system (eyes)
- Circulatory system
Microsoft Windows PC, Xbox Series X y S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5 PS5, PlayStation 4 PS4,Stadia
Action, role-playing RPG
CD Projekt RED
CD Projekt, Epic Games Store, Stadia, GeForce Now, Steam, GOG.com, Humble Store, Microsoft Store, Pl
December 10, 2020
Other Articles Related
Cyberpunk 2077: How to Beat RhinoCyberpunk 2077: How to get the third person modCyberpunk 2077: How to increase Johnny’s RelationshipCyberpunk 2077: how to resolve the gun dealCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find Grenades Crafting SpecsCyberpunk 2077: How to Get Harris' IP AddressCyberpunk 2077: How to Get Legendary Gas MaskCyberpunk 2077: How to find the Malfunction quickhackACyberpunk 2077: How to Find MausserCyberpunk 2077: How to beat Diego RamirezCyberpunk 2077: How To Find Secret Maelstrom MerchantCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find all Legendary weaponCyberpunk 2077: How to find the upgrades for flyingCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find the Legendary Corpo Suit SetCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find Quadra Type-66 AvengerCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find Mizutani Shion CoyoteCyberpunk 2077: How to Get 44 Points in Stadium LoveCyberpunk 2077: How to get legendary quickhacksCyberpunk 2077: How to Romance Kerry Eurodyne