Cyberpunk 2077 has arrived to entertain us enough and this allows us to talk to you about How to use legendary weapons
How to use legendary weapons in Cyberpunk 2077?
This is a game where there is a considerable amount of weapons in addition to pieces and that in a way are our main resource, since it is possible to use them to defend ourselves and to get some valuable objects, since it is possible to give them their respective use in the Night City since we have the possibility of wreaking havoc on these sides, here we have several weapons, some are melee other firearms but somehow they are usable.
These are the ways to get weapons in Cyberpunk 2077:
- It is possible to manufacture them.
- We can get them from some merchants who sell them.
- We can get them from some bosses who will drop them.
- We can get them as a kind of reward by completing some activities.
Cyberpunk 2077: Where to Find El Coyote CojoCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Charter Hill Hidden Gem
What are the legendary weapons in Cyberpunk 2077?
This is all you need to know about how to use legendary weapons, as they are simply useful items in Cyberpunk 2077.
- Nekomata: This is a Legendary Sniper Rifle that we can buy for $ 161,959 at the Watson Gun Shop.
- M-179E Achilles: This is a precision rifle, it has a value of $ 98,011 and can be purchased at the weapons store in the city center.
- Knife: This is a melee weapon that we can buy for a value of $ 26,615 and we can buy it at the Watson Gun Shop.
- M-76E Omaha pistol: this weapon does not require an amount to buy it, as we can get it from a boss named Matilda K Rose, and for this, it is necessary to advance a little in this game until completing the search I walk online.
- L-69 Zhuo Shotgun: This is a weapon that can be purchased for a value of $ 163,695, we can buy it at the downtown weapons store.
- TKI-20 Shingen Underwater Pistol: This weapon is priced at $ 61,593 and is also available at the downtown weapons store.
- Pulsar DS1 Underwater Pistol: This weapon is priced at $ 47,706 and we can compare it to Watson's rein.
Microsoft Windows PC, Xbox Series X y S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5 PS5, PlayStation 4 PS4,Stadia
Action, role-playing RPG
CD Projekt RED
CD Projekt, Epic Games Store, Stadia, GeForce Now, Steam, GOG.com, Humble Store, Microsoft Store, Pl
December 10, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Cyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Kabuki Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Vista Del Ray Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Downtown Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Wellsprings Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: How to unlock all of Johnny Silverhand’s ItemsCyberpunk 2077: How to Get a Joytoy in ApartmentCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Japantown Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: How to Beat RhinoCyberpunk 2077: How to get the third person modCyberpunk 2077: How to increase Johnny’s RelationshipCyberpunk 2077: how to resolve the gun dealCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find Grenades Crafting SpecsCyberpunk 2077: How to Get Harris' IP AddressCyberpunk 2077: How to Get Legendary Gas MaskCyberpunk 2077: How to find the Malfunction quickhackACyberpunk 2077: How to Find MausserCyberpunk 2077: How to beat Diego RamirezCyberpunk 2077: How To Find Secret Maelstrom Merchant