Call of Duty Warzone is presenting a problem, let's see How to fix a blue screen
How to fix blue screen in Call of Duty Warzone ?
Getting errors in games has practically become normal, since the fact that they are recent or have recent updates does not make them different, in the specific case of Call of Duty Warzone there is a rather annoying problem that many users have already detailed and for this reason we are today writing to provide a solution to How to correct an error with the blue screen of death, because it is good to clarify first that this is not the only problem presented with the game, but simply since its launching, errors have been seen that have hindered the fighting and the action.
Knowing how to correct an error with the blue screen of death simply leads us to think a little, since simply the possibilities that can make this problem appear in reality are not many but still annoy when we are playing Call of Duty Warzone, because this is where to be Smart is essential, we will have to take into account that the antivirus that our PC has is working perfectly well, because if it is not, it may be our inconvenience.
There are some quite formidable possibilities related to this error, and they can be directly associated with old graphics drivers, Nvidia overload, problems with antivirus software, so detail some, in this sense it is necessary to focus on solutions about how to correct an error with the blue screen of death, and here we bring some very interesting solutions that can help you.
How to fix blue screen avoiding Call of Duty Warzone change process high priority?
Here we bring some solutions that are usually very useful and we hope that some can help you to get out of the error that really becomes tedious. It is good to be clear that having the highest priority in the game process can simply be a fairly complex problem, and this is because it usually uses more memory and CPU than normal, but rest assured that this has a solution and is as follows:
- We will press the right mouse button in the task bar in order to select "Task Manager", where we will see the list of the processes that may be currently running and proceed to select "Details tab".
- Next we will have to look for the game process and when we get it, right-click on it to then select "Set Priority" and then select "Normal", from there confirm the change by selecting "Change Priority".
- Finally we proceed to get out of here and open the game to verify that the error is no longer present.
How to fix a blue screen by updating the graphics drivers in Call of Duty Warzone?
Generally the graphic controllers are in charge of achieving stability and experience in the game, but the idea is to achieve that these possibilities can be achieved in a quite comfortable and fast way, because when they are normally old they tend to bring us some inconveniences such as this error of the blue screen of death.
The most ideal way to answer our problem of How to correct an error with the blue screen of death in Call of Duty Warzone is simply updating the graphics driver, in the case of being an AMD driver we will only have to do it from the AMD Radeon Software, now if our update is for Nvidia we will have to do it through the GeForce Experience software.
How to fix a blue screen by increasing virtual memory by Call of Duty Warzone?
The size of the virtual memory cannot be equal to the size of the hard disk, as this causes quite tedious inconveniences, the ideal is to increase the pagination and this is done in this way.
As you will see there are several solutions to answer How to correct an error with the blue screen of death, it is only ideal to get the one that best suits us allowing us to enjoy Call of Duty Warzone.
- You need to right click on My Computer and select properties.
- Then we select Advanced Settings, this will be visible on the left side of the page, and from there System Properties / Advanced Tab.
- We are located in "Performance" and we proceed to select "Settings", which will allow us to reopen the "Advanced" tab.
- At this point we come to "Virtual Memory", and there we will select "Change", bearing in mind that it is vital that "Manage the page file size for all controllers" is not checked.
- Next we will look at the unit, where we will see our installed game and there we select "Custom size", bearing in mind that this must be above 2048 MB, and press "Set" and click OK.
- Pressing OK once more will restart the computer, that's what we will do and when we start up we will see that our problem has finally remained in step
COD Warzone, CODW, Call of Duty WZ
Microsoft Windows PC, Xbox One, Playstation 4
Battle royale, first-person shooter
March 10, 2020
Other Articles Related
Call of Duty warzone: How to Revive as a Human in Zombies RoyaleCall of Duty Warzone: Where to find the Gulag AreaCall of Duty warzone: How to Use EMP as a Zombie in Zombie RoyaleCall of Duty warzone: How to Get Texas Chainsaw Massacre EmblemCall of Duty Warzone: Pumpkin Punisher BlueprintCall of Duty warzone: All Trick or Treat Loot RewardsCall of Duty warzone: How to Find All 16 Halloween Supply BoxesCall of Duty Warzone Haunti: How to revive yourself as a zombieCall Of Duty Warzone: How To Find all Secret Trails Intel MissionCall of Duty Warzone: How to Get Foresight KillstreakCall of Duty Modern Warfare: How to Get SP-R 208Call of Duty Warzone: Bunker Codes GuideCall of Duty Warzone: How to Get the Firebrand BlueprintCall of Duty Warzone: How to Use Metro Subway StationCall of Duty Modern Warfare: How to Fix Fatal Error 0x0000Call of Duty Warzone: How to climb to the Airport RoofCall of Duty Warzone: Where to find New Threats intel missionCall of Duty Modern Warfare: How To Get Under Fire Calling CardCall of Duty Warzone: How to Fix Activision Account Registration Error 0Call of Duty Warzone: How to complete all Season 5 Missions