Knowing how to use scoring streaks allows us to have the possibility of having some changes in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War
What does it mean to use scoring streaks in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War?
This simply allows us to embark on a change of the stripes for scores, in such a way that this allows us to have the possibility of considerably improving our skills, in this sense it is necessary to focus on knowing the select use that this streak may have since they usually present as an interesting element even when we are not used to it.
How to use score streaks in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War?
This is a process that leads us in the first instance to consider the possibility of catching flags in multiplayer modes, since with this it is possible to accumulate some amount of necessary points, which allow us to enhance our skills, since the idea of this is to achieve be formidable players, so that as soon as we manage to get the necessary anoints it is time to:
Call of Duty Warzone - Modern Warfare: The Best CX-9 loadout for Season 5Call Of Duty Modern Warfare: How to fix Error Code 38
- Observe a yellow message that is usually visible in the middle of our screen.
- Proceed to press the right key of the D-pad in case of playing on PS or Xbox, on the contrary in the case of PC press 3-4-5 or 6.
Next we leave you the whole score list of the game starting with the lowest score and it is the following:
This is all that we can decide about How to use the scoring streaks, since it simply becomes necessary to reach the recommended number in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War.
- 500 points for the Combat Bow.
- 800 points for RCXD.
- 1000 points for the Spy Plane.
- 1200 points to get the Plane Against Spies.
- 1600 points to get the Armor.
- 1800 points to get the Care Package.
- 2000 points to qualify for the Sentinel Tower.
- 2100 points for the Napalm Strike.
- 2500 points for the Artillery.
- 2,600 points for the cruise missile.
- 3200 points for Air Patrol.
- 3500 points for the War Machine.
- 4000 points for the Attack Helicopter.
- 6000 points for the Helicopter Gunner.
- 8500 points for VTOL Escort.
- 10,000 points for the Scavenger.
cod modern warfare, cod mw
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One
Single-player, multiplayer, co-op
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Call of Duty Warzone: the Best MG82 LoadoutCall Of Duty Modern Warfare: How to fix error 6328Call Of Duty Modern Warfare: How to delete the campaign and other add-ons on XboxCall Of Duty Modern Warfare: How to fix disc read error 3.1Call of Duty Modern Warfare: How to Unlock Sykov PistolCall of Duty Black Ops Cold War: Scorestreaks GuideCall of Duty Modern Warfare - Warzone: How to Get Grim Reaper Ghost SkinCall of Duty Modern Warfare: How to Get the Ghost Azrael SkinCall of Duty Modern Warfare: How to Play Warzone Night ModeCall of Duty Modern Warfare: How to Get Cleaver in WarzoneCall of Duty warzone: Zombie Royale Mode GuideCall of Duty Modern Warfare - Warzone: How to Fix Error 1202Call of Duty Modern Warfare - Warzone: How to Get Pumpkin HeadCall of Duty Modern Warfare: How To Get Billy SkinCall of Duty Modern Warfare: How to Fix A Required Network Service Has Failed ErrorCall of Duty Modern Warfare: How to Uninstall ModesCall of Duty Modern Warfare: How to Get JAK-12 ShotgunCall of Duty Modern Warfare: How to Play Survival