With our Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War guide you will learn more about How to turn on power in the Die Maschine in Zombies.
What to know about Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War?
With the arrival of this we have access to a new map that is presented, in which we will find a series of objectives to complete, only that we must be in constant fight with the Zombies that are back once again, our initial purpose is that We must know how to turn on the energy in the Die Maschine in Zombies and for this we can rely on the following content.
How to turn on power in the Die Maschine in Zombies in Zombies in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War?
It is necessary that we go through different barricades, being necessary to reach the outside of the complex, having then that we manage to earn money by killing the zombies and it will help us to access the doors and eliminate the different obstacles that will arise to block our way, we can say that to know how to turn on the energy in the Die Maschine in Zombies there is no requirement as such, the barricades are simply cleared and the doors open, this is possible with money, considering that in this part of Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War we have 3 doors and 4 barricades to be able to reach where the button that we must turn on is, a total of $ 8,250 we will need and it is necessary to consider the following:
Finally, now that we know how to turn on power in the Die Maschine in Zombies we can move on in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War.
- The first door: it takes 500 dollars to open it, which from the beginning we must look by going to the left until we reach a pink door with the rabbit, which will lead us to continue accessing the place.
- Explosive from the barricade in the living room: we will be in this location when we have entered the building and turned right, noting that there is a staircase with a red X and an arrow pointing towards it, it is necessary to use 750 dollars to continue at Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War.
- Explosive from the barricade in the Penthouse: once we get to the mezzanine we are going to go through some rubble arriving on the opposite side of this place and find another barricade that is presented with a red X that requires an expense of 1000 dollars to continue outside the building.
- Explosive from the barricade outside: being at the scene of the accident we must go in the direction of the red X and the purple arrow, it is necessary to spend 1250 dollars to get rid of this barricade, which will put us close to solving How to turn on the energy in the Die Maschine in Zombies, since we will have access to a set of bunker doors, which we will access automatically and we will go to the barricade below.
- Explosive of the bunker doors barricade: once we have entered these doors it is necessary that we get out of the way another barricade, which will give us access to 2 more doors, then it requires 1500 dollars to achieve it, then we arrive at one Somewhat dark area, our focus should be on the big purple arrow that will be shining to reach the second closed door in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War of the Medica Bay area.
- Second closed door: we will be able to open this using 1500 dollars, taking into account how close it is to achieving our goal, we will arrive at the particle accelerator room and we will notice the power button.
- Third closed door: the last door that allows us to finish with How to turn on the energy in the Die Maschine in Zombies, it is a double one that we can go through for 1750 dollars, thus reaching the power button, which does not require money to press.
- The Button: we find it near a window after going through the door, accessing a series of options that allow us to make improvements to our weapons and advantages, having the power turned on we can apply such options to get the best out of it.
COD Black Ops Cold War, COD BOCW
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 pS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X
November 13, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related