The action in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War does not stop, so today we are going to explain how to reduce high ping.
What to know about high ping in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War?
It is a fact that occurs due to the slow interaction between the device and the game server, resulting in a slow exchange and the ping will be higher, many of us are talking about this problem, considering that The ping turns out to be the number that denotes the milliseconds that the game can take to send each response from the players, if we are in a region where the network is not good or the server is very busy This situation arises, the questions about How to reduce high ping is present in the minds of those who go through this problem, it is ideal to see what to do about it and in the next content we can have answers.
How to reduce high ping by Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War?
The first thing to do is to check the amount of ping that we are receiving, which will let us know that if the amount is adequate, it is another kind of inconvenience in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, what we will do then is load the game in any of the modes, then we will go to the settings once loaded we will go to the account, through the network tab we will then know our ping, being ideally below 50 ms, it is considerable that if it is greater than 50ms and less than 100ms it can still be playable but if it is between 150ms or 200ms it is already impossible to play and there it is ideal to look for How to reduce the high ping, it must be taken into account that this occurs due to several things, the high network load as there are many devices connected using the internet, passing problems with speed leading to high ping, the local network can also influence, in any case it is ideal that the safest thing comes to be with the servers, the high number of active players makes this go through pro Problems to keep them all, even glitches can make ping high by Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War.
Read Also:Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War: How to unlock the Scythe
To see how to reduce high ping there are some things that we can try and these are the following:
- "The status of the server: there are situations that lead to maintenance of the server on some occasions, since it may be going through a malfunction, it is then necessary to check the status of this, so it is verified if it is green or not If it is not green, it is because there are some problems, this in the Activision link can be verified, when going through this we can only hope that the developers of Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War work to solve it.
- Reset the router: as for how to reduce high ping, you can try restarting the router, since it can be one of the causes of slow internet, what we will do then is turn it off in the corresponding button, unplug it, then we wait 30 seconds and we reconnect it to turn it on.
- Disconnect the other devices: it is possible that the high number of devices that are connected to our router is causing the bandwidth to be at maximum, which causes a drop in the network for Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, then it is necessary that we disconnect the devices that They are not important at this time so that the bandwidth applied to the game is optimal to achieve the How to reduce high ping.
- Wired connection: wireless can bring with it some variations in network transmission, so the use of cable can make the connection more stable when playing Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, thus being a great support.
- Play later: if there are many people playing it is possible that the How to reduce high ping leads us to wait at a different time so as not to coincide with the high flow of people, being ideal at nights and early mornings, when the internet is free in mostly, then we can play without any problems.
Finally, now that we know how to reduce high ping we can to the fun that Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War offers us.
COD Black Ops Cold War, COD BOCW
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 pS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X
November 13, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War - Warzone: How to unlock UGR SMGCall of Duty Black Ops Cold War: redeem codes for May 2022Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War: How to open Scare Packages in ZombiesCall of Duty Black Ops Cold War: How to get the Ghost of War Ultra skinCall of Duty Warzone: How to play Ghosts of Verdansk game modeCall of Duty Black Ops Cold War: How to play Scream Deathmatch Game ModeCall of Duty Black Ops Cold War: How to play Prop Hunt Halloween Game ModeCall of Duty Black Ops Cold War: All Halloween Game ModesCall of Duty Black Ops Cold War: How to Play the Infected Game ModeCall of Duty Black Ops Cold War - Warzone: How to complete The Haunting event challengesCall of Duty Black Ops Cold War - Warzone: How to get Ghost of War Ultra SkinCall of Duty Black Ops Cold War - Warzone: How to get the Donnie Darko SkinCall of Duty Black Ops Cold War - Warzone: How to get Scream Ghostface SkinCall of Duty Black Ops Cold War - Warzone: How to get the Ghostface skinCall of Duty Black Ops Cold War - Warzone: How to get the Frank the Rabbit SkinCall of Duty Black Ops Cold War - Warzone: How to unlock the LAPA SMGCall of Duty Black Ops Cold War - Warzone: How to get free Season 6 Combat PackCall of Duty Black Ops Cold War: How to lift the lockdown and unlock Pack-a-Punch in Forsaken